The AMAZING SC4 Online General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nig u was just mad cs u was lossing to me n still pik the sme pple...so fuck off bitch ass nig"

^ What I get for trying to enlighten lag scrubs. Spreading the message is so hard.

"Nig u was just mad cs u was lossing to me n still pik the sme pple...so fuck off bitch ass nig"

^ What I get for trying to enlighten lag scrubs. Spreading the message is so hard.
I've adopted a silent approach to PSN. I don't give advice, I don't take advice, notifications off, I only speak to who is on my friends list. It's online. I don't see why some people that get on and start winning feel like top shit or even get angry when they lose.

My Dad passed away if anybody was concerned and thanks for the condolences... I'll be on today if anyone wants to battle... not in the mood for any trash talk I would appreciate if we just play and not talk about it afterwards.

I've adopted a silent approach to PSN. I don't give advice, I don't take advice, notifications off, I only speak to who is on my friends list. It's online. I don't see why some people that get on and start winning feel like top shit or even get angry when they lose.
LOL people wine because their dicks.

Lol I probably wont play Soul Calibur 4 anymore just going to wait till 5 it looks a lot more fun with Critical Edges and shit and faster gameplay. Looks like the best Soul Calibur since the 1st one.

It's sad to hear that mrthegamer I hope you continue to play soul calibur as you are always great to play against If i don't i'll see you on SC5. Sorry for your loss.

Just made ecoshooter1200 and robyn1222 SOOOOOOO mad. Trolled them with a bunch of alternate character i use. Switched characters every round, never touched my main. Went 7 wins, the last being algol with them shit talking and whining about how i'm a "cheater" "just keep hitting them and don't let them get up" and a whole slew of profanity. They also sounded 12 which made it all the better. after my algol win(with a knockdown into 2A+B, aB, dash in 2A+B, aB~ repeated a good 25-30 seconds since they never teched) they said "bye you little bitch cheater" and left my room. Man I love scrubs with mics.

---edit---Cervy corner pressure with consistent FC A+B GB execution<3 shit is mad sexy.

hey guys

32B07FB4.jpg

727F144A-orig.jpg

89BF8855-orig.jpg

4F6DA0C6-orig.jpg

0197AC06-orig.jpg

E681F083-orig.jpg

rofl mass deleting. new best online players ever: d4rkschism and rikkugirl. i am too DA to ever compete.

edit: didn't notice the thread was closed. yall must be in time out. ok, daddy will leave.
So is krayzie cd
also me

I'm pretty sure everyone knows about this, "Darin" Character", for his YouTube account got suspended due to impersonation. I'm sure you guys can figure it out.

RESULT! I just got rage mail from... ... ... Darkfender! ^_^

His Mitsu X My Amy
After I tore him up (sexy finish - stepped RLC A+B 1st level UB, launched him with 33B into RO) I got this - apparrently he doesn't like my 6BB236 mixups, 1A on hit and 3B/3BA mixups, lol:

St Lucifero: Wanted just to ask if you know that interupting string and attacking straight after is far worse than using laglows >_< you get a disadvantage in frames PLUS a long timewhile animation to neutral is differant to compensate reaction time. Lag takes part of it away

St Lucifero: So basically with a fast character and 2 moves (but it works with slow characters also) you can attack forever ONLINE...offline it obviously doesn't work...if you didn't know well now you do. Otherwise np.

Well, I'm not the best Amy out there, but I've repped her in tournaments and played a few top players with her at EBO, so obviously I have no idea what mixups are legit with her vs. Mitsurugi (Mitsurugi being the character I know best aside from Siegfried) >_>. Somebody better also tell DK and Thugish that they've been doing it wrong all these years according to our resident super-pro (who only plays online XD).

Anyways, so yeah - enjoy! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back