The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

I just watched my roommate get trashed on by Partisan's Asta online.

Something unique has no love for Xiba? damn, everytime I bump into him he's fucking my Raph up with Pyrrah

Am I the only who has actually started feeling input lag?

I'm actually getting hit with lows that I know I can react to... almost like its slowly becoming SC4 netcode.

I figured this would happen when more people started playing online. We'll see though.

Okay guys...Holy Shit, epic hatemail story incoming. So it all started about a week an a half ago, I was kickin it in the NY Colloseo lobby helping out a newbie that actually wanted to improve his game and then this guy called CandyBear24 shows up and starts spam-challenging me out of nowhere. I ignore it at first, as I'm trying to help this other guy, but then he starts talking it up and whining so I give in and play two games with him. He chose Pat, I chose Pyrrha, it was hilarious. He turtled it up the entire time and whenever I got inside he just froze-up and he never broke B-grabs(which I abused the hell outta xD). So after I wipe the floor with him for both games, he stops challenging me and I go back to helping the newbie. Then I get these lovely, salt-filled messages:
ON 2/12/2012 AT 8:23 PM
CandyBear24 wrote:
nice luck you was hardly dominated but epic lucky grabing style lucky nice luck

ON 2/12/2012 AT 8:37 PM
CandyBear24 wrote:
I m the best, congrats on your epic lucky point versus me.
I sent no replies, just laughed it off and let it be. Scrubs will be scrubs.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Now fast-forward to yesterday night. Right after I get off the 8WR stream lobby, I get a message and low and behold it's from Mr. Salty himself, CandyBear24:
ON 2/24/2012 AT 12:37 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
can we train together?

Me: What the fuck?

ON 2/24/2012 AT 12:39 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
i need a training partner

No reply.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 12:46 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
can you look at my match versus dtn (the second one) and say me why i lost?

No reply.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 12:52 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
wanna train with me?

Me: Why?

ON 2/24/2012 AT 1:04 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
I need to beat that dtn

No reply.
He spam-invites me to a lobby and begs me to DL the replay an watch it and I'm in a generous mood(since I just beasted on the livestream :P) so I say I'll check it out and give feedback. He used Sieg and DTN used Yoshi. Needless to say, it was awful. Just a bunch of derptastic 3B with absolutely no spacing or step-kill and just like when I played him, whenever DTN got inside, he froze-up and started to "Statue Guard"(just stood there blocking). It was painful to watch xD So I send him a message giving some advice on zoning and not just throwing out 3B randomly as DTN correctly whiff-punished it every time. Then he replies:
ON 2/24/2012 AT 1:28 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
ok so it s a zoning problem and what? Statue guard?

I explain what I mean by zoning and statue guard.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 1:33 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
the problem is i don t have fixed good training partner and i just destroy everyone or get beated by luck.

No reply.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 1:34 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
I also have a lack of motivation

No reply.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 1:38 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
I used that when i started sc2. The main problem is i randomly fall against good players that is not enough to break the lack of motivation on noobkill. Beating noobs leads to lack of motivation

No reply. At this point I'm done with this guy, I cannot stand people with such inflated egos and this was just ridiculous.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 1:46 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
so i lost because of my lack of patience?

No reply...what a dumbass...

ON 2/24/2012 AT 2:02 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
can you train me?

No reply.
So, like last time, I'm kickin it in the NY Colloseo lobby with a friend having some hilarious Zwei mirrors when he shows up and, just like last time, starts spam-challenging me. I'm in a trolling mood at this point so I decide to have some laughs and accept. We play two matches, he picks Sieg and I pick Rugi. It was fucking slaughter xD What ensues is the most facepalm-inducing, smh-worthy hatemail I have ever received...
ON 2/24/2012 AT 2:32 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
ok i saw two matches of luck. your playstyle is average, your mind game is low, your zoning seems more lucky than calculated. What did you see?

No reply. Laughing and smh sooo much at this point.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 2:34 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
In reality you did nothing noticeable that s a miracle that you have set some rounds. What did you see?
I was in the most conflicted state of "Omg this is hilarious" and shock that someone could be this egotistical/salty. There's no way an adult could act like this so I reply: How old are you?

ON 2/24/2012 AT 2:35 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
why is that important?

Me: So I can restore my faith in humanity and at the very least accept your narcissistic personality disorder as a product of your age/lack of psychological development.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 2:46 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
i m not narcistic. i m the best i already prooved it during all my life. just luck/fate/lag/camping/zoning/lack of motivation can beats me. I m definatly invincible, i m not narcistic it s a fact already proofed. You beat me today i come tommorrow and win

No reply.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 2:48 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
the reality is i m on top of evolution. Im the origin and counterfeit of everything i create an destroy everything that s the rule.

No reply.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 2:50 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
No one can think about what i think and if it s the case it s just a matter of time for me to create somethhng better. I m not narcistic this is just the reality where i live. I m cursed to be the best soon or latter...

No reply.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 2:51 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
so now what is your analysis of the match?

No reply.

Un-Fucking-Believable.

Okay guys...Holy Shit, epic hatemail story incoming. So it all started about a week an a half ago, I was kickin it in the NY Colloseo lobby helping out a newbie that actually wanted to improve his game and then this guy called CandyBear24 shows up and starts spam-challenging me out of nowhere. I ignore it at first, as I'm trying to help this other guy, but then he starts talking it up and whining so I give in and play two games with him. He chose Pat, I chose Pyrrha, it was hilarious. He turtled it up the entire time and whenever I got inside he just froze-up and he never broke B-grabs(which I abused the hell outta xD). So after I wipe the floor with him for both games, he stops challenging me and I go back to helping the newbie. Then I get these lovely, salt-filled messages:
ON 2/12/2012 AT 8:23 PM
CandyBear24 wrote:
nice luck you was hardly dominated but epic lucky grabing style lucky nice luck

ON 2/12/2012 AT 8:37 PM
CandyBear24 wrote:
I m the best, congrats on your epic lucky point versus me.
I sent no replies, just laughed it off and let it be. Scrubs will be scrubs.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Now fast-forward to yesterday night. Right after I get off the 8WR stream lobby, I get a message and low and behold it's from Mr. Salty himself, CandyBear24:
ON 2/24/2012 AT 12:37 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
can we train together?

Me: What the fuck?

ON 2/24/2012 AT 12:39 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
i need a training partner

No reply.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 12:46 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
can you look at my match versus dtn (the second one) and say me why i lost?

No reply.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 12:52 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
wanna train with me?

Me: Why?

ON 2/24/2012 AT 1:04 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
I need to beat that dtn

No reply.
He spam-invites me to a lobby and begs me to DL the replay an watch it and I'm feeling in a generous mood(since I just beasted on the livestream :P) so I say I'll check it out and give feedback. He used Sieg and DTN used Yoshi. Needless to say, it was awful. Just a bunch of derptastic 3B with absolutely no spacing or step-kill and just like when I played him, whenever DTN got inside, he froze-up and started to "Statue Guard"(just stood there blocking). It was painful to watch xD So I send him a message giving some advice on zoning and not just throwing out 3B randomly as DTN correctly whiff-punished it every time. Then he replies:
ON 2/24/2012 AT 1:28 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
ok so it s a zoning problem and what? Statue guard?

I explain what I mean by zoning and statue guard.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 1:33 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
the problem is i don t have fixed good training partner and i just destroy everyone or get beated by luck.

No reply.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 1:34 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
I also have a lack of motivation

No reply.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 1:38 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
I used that when i started sc2. The main problem is i randomly fall against good players that is not enough to break the lack of motivation on noobkill. Beating noobs leads to lack of motivation

No reply. At this point I'm done with this guy, I cannot stand people with such inflated egos and this was just ridiculous.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 1:46 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
so i lost because of my lack of patience?

No reply...what a dumbass...

ON 2/24/2012 AT 2:02 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
can you train me?

No reply.
So, like last time, I'm kickin it in the NY Colloseo lobby with a friend having some hilarious Zwei mirrors when he shows up and, just like last time, starts spam-challenging me. I'm in a trolling mood at this point so I decide to have some laughs and accept. Exactly like last time, we play two matches, he picks Sieg and I pick Rugi. It was fucking slaughter xD What ensues is the most facepalm-inducing, smh-worthy hatemail I have ever received...
ON 2/24/2012 AT 2:32 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
ok i saw two matches of luck. your playstyle is average, your mind game is low, your zoning seems more lucky than calculated. What did you see?

No reply. Laughing and smh sooo much at this point.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 2:34 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
In reality you did nothing noticeable that s a miracle that you have set some rounds. What did you see?

I am in the most conflicted state of "Omg this is hilarious" and shock that someone could be this egotistical/salty. There's no way an adult could act like this so I reply: How old are you?

ON 2/24/2012 AT 2:35 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
why is that important?

Me: So I can restore my faith in humanity and at the very least accept your narcissistic personality disorder as a product of your age/lack of psychological development.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 2:46 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
i m not narcistic. i m the best i already prooved it during all my life. just luck/fate/lag/camping/zoning/lack of motivation can beats me. I m definatly invincible, i m not narcistic it s a fact already proofed. You beat me today i come tommorrow and win

No reply.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 2:48 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
the reality is i m on top of evolution. Im the origin and counterfeit of everything i create an destroy everything that s the rule.

No reply.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 2:50 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
No one can think about what i think and if it s the case it s just a matter of time for me to create somethhng better. I m not narcistic this is just the reality where i live. I m cursed to be the best soon or latter...

No reply.

ON 2/24/2012 AT 2:51 AM
CandyBear24 wrote:
so now what is your analysis of the match?

No reply.

Un-Fucking-Believable.

LOOOOOOOL!
Dude I was dying of laughter reading through this, and the algol face just made me laugh even more.... LOL
Oh damn I might have actually fought him before cause I saw that name.
Dude I really need to own this guy XD

I'm still trying to get the achievement for playing someone else's upload. No one I play has uploaded yet. I'm going to send them hate mail.

I'm still trying to get the achievement for playing someone else's upload. No one I play has uploaded yet. I'm going to send them hate mail.

Fight anyone randomly, then on the Replay cache, press... uhh i think it was triangle, it lets you check the profile of the players of that replay, eventually some one will have one.

I'm surprised to not see any "Best of PSN/Best of XBL" threads this time around. I think it would be good to have them again to see who the best online players are with each character. That way myself and others can know who to seak out in order to some good experience against certain characters.

I think there should be a "student teacher" online thing. Help new players get into the game and to give advice to help them. I think it would be a good way to keep people interested in the game and to encourage them to keep playing.

All you have to do is go to the rankings and watch one of the top players replays.

Back