The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

WrathfulWyrm or something with Wyrm in the latter half: You are cool as shit.
This guy demolished me 3-1 with a really good Aeon, but the match fell through just as he KO'd me last round. I send a message saying I swear I didn't drop, and he is super chill about it. Cool to meet people like you on the interwebz.

This dude is pretty damn good. I played him in a 2 person room and he beat the crap out of me 10-0.

Keep those salty scrub mail coming. Pocky Yoshi finds them very pleasing.

In other news, I defeat a person by the name Ms. Flamtastic on my alt account Ripp Cord 007.

I was called a stylish spammer that only uses Yoshi 70%. Pocky Yoshi said nothing in return and chuckled with glee.

Later on I joined a room and ran into SDS Pandabear and some other guy looking for new recruits for his clan. The guy looking for recruits was the host, but preferred to watch for skill. Soon enough, my turn came and I destroyed the room. SDS Pandabear of course went on how I suck since he was salty of me destroying his obvious Pyrrha.

The host sent me a message like "you can join my clan if you want" to which I didn't respond because Pocky Yoshi is too cool for him. As I destroyed and made my winning streak bigger, I soon got booted.

Pocky Yoshi will chuckle at them for a long while. But should you run into SDS Pandabear or Ms. Flamtastic, have fun torturing them xD

Made me famous :)

Mission success!
GTpnV.jpg

But when you win streak going and you stop playing ranked for that day, doesnt it continue on the next day?

Today has to be the first time I've gotten hate mail in months. Lol
This dude gets mad because I overkilled a guy with Sieg's 44k.
hatemail16.png

So after than I start doing Sieg's 236B (Earth Divide) to overkill and he kicks me after 3 games. Thanks to a friend of mine being in the lobby, I could easily rejoin.
hatemail17.png

So I stay and type "=)" in the chat. He kicks me after the current match is done. So I joined yet again and I get this.
hatemail18.png

After that I sent him a message saying "Stop hurting me, stop rejecting me, stop killing me!" He then closes the lobby in the middle of a match and starts a private one.

Uhhh here's an amusing exchange:
I was at my friend's after school and I played rank to try and level him up. His connection was fucking up. I faught this one guy whom I would have cannibalized had there been a good connection, but I still won.

Him: U lag?
Me: Naw dawg Im not lag, im vinny
Him: When I faught you?
Me: Dawg I aint neva fite u. Am a peaseful soul
Him: No you lagged me when we played
Me: Naw dawg i herd u liek lag so i put lag in yo SC so you can SC while u lag

No response sadly <_>
My friend was making me laugh with the first two suggestions. <_> He told me to say them. He got exasperated at the last one and ran out of ideas because of how thick this guy was. So I just went meme mode unoriginally.

Trolling successful thanks to me xD

All I had to do was act like a regular player getting bodied by you so the cover wouldn't be blown haha.

The same classic trolling. We join a room, one of us starts a winning streak on the scrubs, then when it's our turn, we simply stall for time by doing nothing but Pyrrha's 33B into BT B+K(the booty bump) or Yoshi hops just get the salty scrubs impatient.

But last night was just golden. "No overkilling" is clearly funny because it's asking to get overkilled more. That person needs a grip on common sense Pocky Yoshi will say.

If you guys watched ErmKane6's video "exposing" TheDrizzle78, look at his description. In there you that he could not land "3(B) K+BE" properly. LOL That's not even one of his moves!!

Bragging about being an asshat
I'll actually side with the guy who kicked you in your account of the events, overkilling kinda grinds my gears also, and you getting salty after being kicked and start acting like a twelwe year old brat doesn't really cause me to think highly of you.
Sadly you are not unique, when I host a room I usually hold everyone joining to a no overkilling/being an asshat policy, and the amount of kiddies I get bitching and whining in messages amazes me every time.

Back