Not open for further replies.
Music Festival Pack 1 $1

Music Festival Pack 1 $1

Festival Pack 1 $1

Pack 1 $1

$1...

3a7.gif

Here's a video review of the new dlc

I don't think it's a weak offering, but they should have provided more items. Someone could make a pretty decent Vergil with that music coat. I mostly likely won't since I don't do recreations.

Also, it appears that the women will get real underwear this time. The painful-looking atomic wedgies they get from the default underwear doesn't have to be looked at anymore.

Here's a video review of the new dlc

I don't think it's a weak offering, but they should have provided more items. Someone could make a pretty decent Vergil with that music coat. I mostly likely won't since I don't do recreations.

Also, it appears that the women will get real underwear this time. The painful-looking atomic wedgies they get from the default underwear doesn't have to be looked at anymore.

I just saw this exact video in a different link.
It's kind of weak being that in the first update of CaS, we had a butt load, then a little, then another butt load.
This time, we're just getting a pinch.
Being four dollars, that's fantastic but I think we're all used to spending 7 to 10 on a much larger Cepheus update, and for that I think we could have done with one or two more packs in it.
Oh well, it means getting the Bridal DLC I've been waiting for since the link, so I am happy.
And yes the underwear is fantastic, now that there's one we can choose that wont break the pixels of tighter clothes, finally.

I just saw this exact video in a different link.
It's kind of weak being that in the first update of CaS, we had a butt load, then a little, then another butt load.
This time, we're just getting a pinch.
Being four dollars, that's fantastic but I think we're all used to spending 7 to 10 on a much larger Cepheus update, and for that I think we could have done with one or two more packs in it.
Oh well, it means getting the Bridal DLC I've been waiting for since the link, so I am happy.
And yes the underwear is fantastic, now that there's one we can choose that wont break the pixels of tighter clothes, finally.
I meant to say that it's not weak in terms of quality (I think the items look very good and players could find a lot of use out of them), but we were expecting a lot more than just two packs (which is what makes it weak).

You're right in which we're used to spending more on larger updates, but that's because Namco gave us the impression that 4 packs per update was their primary business model. That was because their first update had 4 packs. We've had 3 updates with 4 packs, 2 updates with 3, and now 1 update with 2.

Btw, it's up on PSN now.

I meant to say that it's not weak in terms of quality (I think the items look very good and players could find a lot of use out of them), but we were expecting a lot more than just two packs (which is what makes it weak).

You're right in which we're used to spending more on larger updates, but that's because Namco gave us the impression that 4 packs per update was their primary business model. That was because their first update had 4 packs. We've had 3 updates with 4 packs, 2 updates with 3, and now 1 update with 2.

Btw, it's up on PSN now.

Thank God!
I have a meeting in like 10 minutes so it's great to see I can grab them before I go!! :D

You people can bitch and moan about this pack all you want but I fucking love my George Washington Astaroth.

He's coming...
...He's coming...
He's coming.

Nah I am just disappointed about them stopping at a 4 dollar price when we could have easily gotten at least one more pack.
This tiara is fantastic though!
I am already figuring out so many tricks with it!

That I can currently tell, no. Nor is it compatible with the Skeleton. (Though the suit pants and, more importantly, Bridal Dress ARE).

Wait... really? I foresee some Burtonesque, gothic-styled wedding creations being inspired in the near future, then! XD

Haven't bought any of the new DLC as of yet, myself; I'm tempted by that Swallowtail Coat, but trying to hold off on spending my remaining wallet balance until the next Character Equipment update, at least. I did pick up a few sets recently, though - namely the Beast, Maid, Boy's Day Festival and Valkyrie packs. So far, I've been pleasantly surprised with what I've been able to do with them, although I admit some pieces are leaving me rather stumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom