The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ye sure he produces weapons but the fightingstyle is way different. Its such a different gameplay
the last character i was rly rly good with was zas but now hes gone aswell :/....
but i found my love to dampierre now so i have at least bit fun in sc V :)
well i´m hoping for the nightmare 2p arm in next dlc so i can create my own necrid and with a bit hex i can make him use algols style .P
Hey man, see that edit button at the bottom of each of your posts? Just click that and add to your first post when you want to add something you forgot instead of making 3 posts in a row. Thanks.

Algol's style should be made into a regular custom character style as he isn't licensed, the mimics can be used for custom characters, and we can already customize him anyways.
Thing is, with all those things coming out of his body, they must have tweaked the base mesh a lot for it to work properly. If implemented into CAS the whole thing could explode lol

Thing is, with all those things coming out of his body, they must have tweaked the base mesh a lot for it to work properly. If implemented into CAS the whole thing could explode lol

Pretty sure that's not the case. Playing against one of the token modders, I've seen Nightmare CAS with Algol's fighting style. The only issue seems to be that some of the attacks are invisible(in that the 'weapons' aren't shown at all yet still reach halfway across the screen).

I can't help but wonder if the only reason we can't use Algol's fighting style isn't because he's the defacto boss character but they couldn't finish tweaking it to be non-bullshit with different characters.

The whole height/damage/range thing doesn't sound like too much of an issue to me, a size 1 Algol would only get what---10% more damage? Even with his full CE, that's only a boost to ~150 damage on a move that already was a round ender. It's mostly negligible except with that pesky hitbox dissonance: whiffing becaus eyou're too short...yeah.

Pretty sure that's not the case. Playing against one of the token modders, I've seen Nightmare CAS with Algol's fighting style. The only issue seems to be that some of the attacks are invisible(in that the 'weapons' aren't shown at all yet still reach halfway across the screen).

I can't help but wonder if the only reason we can't use Algol's fighting style isn't because he's the defacto boss character but they couldn't finish tweaking it to be non-bullshit with different characters.

The whole height/damage/range thing doesn't sound like too much of an issue to me, a size 1 Algol would only get what---10% more damage? Even with his full CE, that's only a boost to ~150 damage on a move that already was a round ender. It's mostly negligible except with that pesky hitbox dissonance: whiffing becaus eyou're too short...yeah.

Thing is It's probably mostly technical reasons. Like you said yourself, the Nightmare/Algol mod you faced had invisible weapons which pretty much confirms what Luneth22 said short of the explosion part.

I've also seen the actual model for Algol's SCIV counterpart, which doesn't differ from his SCV format too much, and all his weapon parts, including his throne, are part of his character model believe it or not. So the problem is, unless they're gonna attach the weapons to every singe character's model, it wouldn't work out up to standards . Other than that, the 'boss character' explanation holds some water, but it's most likely not the case.

Honestly, it shouldn't matter too much either way. You can customize him (to an extent) this time around so at the very least, there is some freedom. Besides, if it was a CAS style, we all know everybody wants it so they can make an Algol style balloon-breast-bimbo. XD

they arent part of his character model just a few are but throne soul edge soul calibur and most of his stuff are normal weapons only his bubble canon and 1 or 2 body weapons are rly part of his model

they arent part of his character model just a few are but throne soul edge soul calibur and most of his stuff are normal weapons only his bubble canon and 1 or 2 body weapons are rly part of his model

I always leave the possibility that I could be wrong open.

Still, the items that are part of his character model aren't there for other characters and therefore won't show in battle. It's still the same problem regardless.

Even if they made Algol's style available for CaS I wouldnt touch him. I hate him. hahaha~Also we all know...or at least most of us, if Algol's style was available alot of size 1 Algol CaS would appear. Ugh. Then the age of Spam of the Bubbles would commence. I can live without that, thank you very much

Somehow I can manage to play Alpha.. but ANY time i attempt Algol, its like i go brain dead. Im just like.. "Pretty bubbles!" And heaven forbid i try to use his BE's. I just don't get it. Same with Mitsu.. Like.. how?

Reggie says : MY BODY IS READY!!
About Mitsu, all I do with him is tackling enemies down and hitting them while they are on the ground with 3+B(or 3+B.ABG)
lots of damage XD but preety cheap

Reggie says : MY BODY IS READY!!
About Mitsu, all I do with him is tackling enemies down and hitting them while they are on the ground with 3+B(or 3+B.ABG)
lots of damage XD but preety cheap
I do not do good with Mitsu either D:
But the Pyrrha's, Viola, and Tira on the other hand...
*On topic*
is there any news yet on the next Compatability pack? Im feeling deprived because of nothing this week (Or was it last week? The wants are depleting my cognitions) T_T

I do not do good with Mitsu either D:
But the Pyrrha's, Viola, and Tira on the other hand...
*On topic*
is there any news yet on the next Compatability pack? Im feeling deprived because of nothing this week (Or was it last week? The wants are depleting my cognitions) T_T

Was waiting for some one to say it. I have no knowledge of the next release but I am hoping for a character pack. I have not hit CAS for a while and would love to start experimenting with Raphael's attire.

--Forgon

Is there any news yet on the next Compatibility pack? I'm feeling deprived because of nothing this week (Or was it last week? The wants are depleting my cognition's.) T_T
The only news that we'll get on CP's is when like JP news sites like Famistu or Gamer have details on them first an hour or 2 before the CP is released on XBL. (I also know from Hotaru99 that JP PSN has it a bit earlier too.)

July 10th is what dashi said, but we are talking about the guy who doesn't seem to care that much so I'm not expecting much, though if we get another short release like last time I will be please with PS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back