The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That, and a very big nerf to Tira. (lol, J/K, I know this won't actually happen, since she won EVO with Decapon.)

ohmx4m.png

Yeah, for all we know, that's debatable, and a new patch/update is more likely to happen after the EVO hype. But we'll see.

Yeah, for all we know, that's debatable, and a new patch/update is more likely to happen after the EVO hype. But we'll see.

It was just a joke. I doubt they're going to bring out a patch. In case they do though, the point of the image is to call out Project Soul ahead of time for a possible dumb move (i.e. nerfing Tira again). If they do nerf the hell out of her, well... *future facepalm*

It was just a joke. I doubt they're going to bring out a patch. In case they do though, the point of the image is to call out Project Soul ahead of time for a possible dumb move (i.e. nerfing Tira again). If they do nerf the hell out of her, well... *future facepalm*

This.

LOL yeah, in the meantime, I'll be back soon until the late night comes in PST time zone for CP7 to come in, and hopefully again (considering this the 3rd time if they do) to make it good and not make it suck (which would be debatable), until then...

LOL yeah, in the meantime, I'll be back soon until the late night comes in PST time zone for CP10 to come in, and hopefully again (considering this the 3rd time if they do) to make it good and not make it suck (which would be debatable), until then...
I pray for something good T_T last weeks was so bad, I bought the music one (I dont remember the name D:) hoping the swallowtail coat could make something close to Ivy's SCII 2p (What my friends and I would call the angry british man ivy), and then I learned how Ivy looks incredibly fat in anything that isn't skin-tight or practically nothing. it was a waste in microsoft points if ye ask me >:(

I pray for something good T_T last weeks was so bad, I bought the music one (I dont remember the name D:) hoping the swallowtail coat could make something close to Ivy's SCII 2p (What my friends and I would call the angry british man ivy), and then I learned how Ivy looks incredibly fat in anything that isn't skin-tight or practically nothing. it was a waste in microsoft points if ye ask me >:(

Conversely, I used it on Cervantes for great effect!

I wouldn't mind seeing Algol customs. That way, Assist Me! Doom and maybe some crazy Megaman X character can be legit. What can I say, I like seeing cool stuff every once in a while....that doesn't have Algol's face lol

I would die for a custom Algol. I typically only play CaS characters but I ran through Arcade as Algol for some leveling and just... "omg u gaiz", he's really fun. As much as I like scantily clad men, I find myself hating Algol. :( His body soooo doesn't do it for me! Shame I have to keep him in the friend-zone. I can be so shallow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back