The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of now, especially with Street Fighter X Tekken, I'd say they are nearly in the same level, though that's a discussion for another topic and another day XD

GOING TO DOWNLOAD NOW
Still unavailable in my area....

Same ;~;. I live on the east coast USA.

(Italy, EU, PS3) I've download the compatibility pack, but when I go for purchase the costumes it allow me to buy only the female swimsuit and the sportsuit....I want the SC5 characters pack T_T

I think Mage means taht usually things going out in JP, then NA and only last in EU (not everything)...by the way, yes, even I don't understand why they don't release it all at once, I wonder why....

I don't understand why it's on XBL first, when XBL gets it's updates on Wednesday, while PSN updates first on Tuesday.

This is why I am kinda worried we will have to wait another fucking week... to pay for shit we've already paid for both TECHNICALLY and in SC4.

I guess we should use twitter. It really seems to get companies anxious. Is there any one person we can tweet, rather than some shitty fanpage managed by Filthie?

I guess we should use twitter. It really seems to get companies anxious. Is there any one person we can tweet, rather than some shitty fanpage managed by Filthie?
I tweeted to Daishi-san. I don't think it's gonna be taken into account, but it doesn't hurt to try.

I was hoping to see them just make all P1 and P2 costumes aviliable at once.. I think its just cheap as hell to release them individually and they aren't unisex? wow. Can you at least edit the Default characters?

I was hoping to see them just make all P1 and P2 costumes aviliable at once.. I think its just cheap as hell to release them individually and they aren't unisex? wow. Can you at least edit the Default characters?

We've gotta keep those starving developers in sushi and beer.

2fdc574a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back