The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the sport suit and swimsuit by themselves are rather pointless. But, who knows, some of the parts might end up useful down the road. They're still oddly overpriced though... And they didn't even include modern shoes (for the PE uniform)?

From what I understand the XBL users were the first to get it, WAY early like 5AM EST time.

Lucky me then!

If i actually wanted to see female in sportsuit, i'll go to watch hentai. I wanted that weird platearmor and 1P clothes so badly :C
Also King's costume

Neither of which are available currently, not even to me, who has XBL and access to all the currently available DLC.

Le Bello believe the armour modern packs will be next month. Or in PSN user's time, next year.

How much is the DLC?

$2 for classic helmets (4 helmets for both genders, one for Voldo)
$2 for Patroklos 1p and 2p, Zwei 1p and 2p, Pyrrha 1p, Pyrrha O 1p, Viola 1p and Elysium 1p.
$3 for the two maid uniforms.
$3 for the female PE uniform (without shoes and socks...) and one piece school swimsuit.

I am so disappointed that you arent allowed to use the default male outfits on females.

So so disappointed. I wanted Viola in Dampierre's outfit more than anything i could have gotten for Christmas. Also Viola in ZWEI's 2P and Patty Cake's costumes.

I'm still having trouble wrapping the logic behind the price of the active wears compared to the maid set. The latter has more items AND better quality ones than the former, yet they are at the same price. Both sets are also fan-service category, so...

Social experiment. Based on what I fought online today, Namco has now learned it can offer it's player-base virtually nothing as long as it emphasizes the tits and ass of 3D modeled anime bitches while charging anything they want for it because retards will still gladly pay for it.

So no Japanese or Yoshimitsu type of equipment? I'm currently downloading the compatibility patch so I'm not sure what I am EXACTLY getting...

I'm still loling that they charged more for maid outfits and PE clothes than for classic helmets and a shitload of original equipment.
I know. Its just so backwards for the cost to be $2.99 for 3 pieces and $1.99 for freaking 30. They need to rename "SCV character Equipment" into "SCV Ultra Value Pack". I'm not complaining though; I know how to put each pack to good use.

..I didn't get the classic headgear though

I'm disappointed, where's my Yoshimitsu and Mitsurugi gear? :(
It's called "Soul Calibur V Equipment 1" implying there will be more. They said there would be monthly updates...

But...

Mayhaps they decided to release what they had, whilst working on the rest?
Mayhaps they decided not to release it all at once... 8 months down the line.
Mayhaps it'll never happen?
Mayhaps they're dipping their toes, and seeing who will buy these things?
Mayhaps releasing DLC later on, as opposed to sooner, yields less purchases as people have moved on?
Mayhaps Project Soul are secretly anti-Japanist?
Mayhaps Le Bello is Daishi?
Mayhaps you're sick of reading Mayhaps?
Mayhaps one of those 'Mayhaps' is spelt incorrectly?
Mayhaps you missed it.
Mayhaps you missed it again?

Le Bello is Evil.

You may be on to something there.

EDIT: I got my Astaroth helmet, but creation doesn't let me change his skin color like in SC4, and this game has absolutely nothing resembling his SC2 outfit.

Urge to kill...rising...

Thought. Character Gear and Old Helmets take less time and effort to convert, as it existed in other formats. The maid and active wear possibly was created ground up?
My question wasn't why both maid and active gear were higher priced, but why the latter is the same price as the former even though:
1- It has less equipment
2- Each equipment has less details compared to maid pack
3- Both are fan service type

However I'll leave myself satisfied with Nine-L's reason. I like that "merveilleuse" outfit so I'm definitely buying the maid pack, but I'll leave the active gear aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back