The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, the DW costumes are awesome-looking. I think they would actually look better in SC than DW. That takes place in like 200 AD, right? But the costumes look more modern.

Something strange with the cat, it doesn't meow when you wear the soothsayers hood.

The cat meows every time you make some form of movement.

Equip it to a naked CaS and it will deffo meow.

Edit: lol that came out weird. Go straight into a mock battle in creation.

Nevermind. There is meowing, but, at least on my set, the meowing is very subdued relative to all the other sounds going on in a match. I had to set BGM volume to zero in order to catch it.

I have a CaS equipped with the cat and have not once seen or heard it meow or move in any way.
I made a kitty meow voldo with his joke weapons.
Then I shrank the cat down and put the it in his chest so it would looke like the meowing was coming from him.
The meowing was very low i had to lower the BGM to hear it.
But i did notice when i did voldos BG throw the cat meowed anrgier than normal.

Then I shrank the cat down and put the it in his chest so it would looke like the meowing was coming from him.

lol... i did the EXACT SAME THING. and i was just about to say the BG throw is a megrowl.

Reactions: Sha

I think that's the joke weapon making the sound in the BG throw as my Voldo CAS that uses them makes the same noise and i don't have the shoulder Cat.

What's funny about Voldo's BG throw with his joke weapon is that it meows twice. Once when you're spinning the enemy around and a second time when the enemy goes flying lol.

sorry if this has come up in the thread previously but is this availabe in the UK yet? it isent showing up in my cepheus store yet :-(

Here's the thumbnails from DLC which hit xbox today:
http://www.tzarsectus.com/SC5/sc5-dlc-3-thumbnails.rar

I think I spot Mitsurugi's outfits, Viola's 2P outfit, and some other stuff. As usual, I'm sure other people will do a better job than me going through this.

Actually, I think there's a ton of stuff here. Asuka's outfit (whoo!). One of Hilde's outfits (hat hat hat hat hat!). A wedding dress? Some kind of cowboy outfit. Maxi's 1P. Raphael's 1P (hat hat hat hat hat hat?).

I'm not big on CAS, but I'm liking some of the stuff I'm seeing here.

ASUKA?! MITSURUGI?
hellyeah-03.jpg

I saw Nightmare 1P and 2P (Sorry folks, Nightmare arm is part of upper body) , Mitsu 1P and 2P, Yoshi 1P, Edge Master 1P

WAIT WHAT?! Where?
Around the end of the files, 00056_o3418176 :)

There's also Asuka and seems like Julia Chang's top is in too

EDIT: both Hilde's outfits seem to be in too.
There are stuff with swans on them (00056_o3102720), they look quite good!

ROCK'S RHINO HEAD IN TOO.

YOSHI'S 1P IN IT TOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back