The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was disappointed, upon re-checking the thumbnails, to see we're not (presently) getting Maxi's 2P outfit. Mostly because I want to make Xiba wear those trousers, but also we need more cool sashy things. (Females especially).

I just wish the coat part was a separate piece in upper body equipment and the legging parts were just attached to a bustier or something; you're only two pieces of equipment away from cosplaying Ivy at any point.
Yeah, I realized that after I'd taken the picture. :P I eventually fixed it. Lol

Le Bello, if you're reading this, then I have something funny to say, quite true though...

:sc4alg1:+:sc5dam1:="Hero King Dampierre the Magnificent", lol. This was over at the 8WR live stream when I was fighting by the GT:FixdSwine, funny hex edits at that, including Flaming :sc1crv1:, and SCIV :sc4nm1:.

OT: And you guys are wondering, what does this have anything to do with the topic, simple, nothing much really until the next one in about 2-3 weeks, unless Daishi puts up a tweet. Pretty much liking more and more of the parts and packs so far.

Le Bello, if you're reading this, then I have something funny to say, quite true though...

:sc4alg1:+:sc5dam1:="Hero King Dampierre the Magnificent", lol. This was over at the 8WR live stream when I was fighting by the GT:FixdSwine, funny hex edits at that, including Flaming :sc1crv1:, and SCIV :sc4nm1:.

OT: And you guys are wondering, what does this have anything to do with the topic, simple, nothing much really until the next one in about 2-3 weeks, unless Daishi puts up a tweet. Pretty much liking more and more of the parts and packs so far.

Was that a Damp with Algol's moveset? Good sir, is there archived footage of this?

I never though you asked Le Bello, as a matter of fact, I got these replays saved, of course I will only update the replay if Le Bello uses his "Silver Tounge", lol. :sc5dam1:

I never though you asked Le Bello, as a matter of fact, I got these replays saved, of course I will only update the replay if Le Bello uses his "Silver Tounge", lol. :sc5dam1:

Dearest NeoStrayCat, why I do believe that sounds like a challenge. A contest of wordplay and wit, into which I am the sole entrant, victor, and, by default, loser.

I put it to you then, sir, to give me a theme. I shall write a single, simple piece of poetic prose about said theme. Will this suffice or have you some other idea in mind that you cannot wait to unleash upon the unsuspecting but omni-cautious public? Mayhaps there's something you can't put into words that I could?

I think this post fits in here. For those that didn't realize, upgrading to Comp. 4 will cause some of your items to no longer be compatible with others.

Eunaera.png

This character I made during Comp. 3 can no longer be edited. When loading her into CAS, it instantly rips her mask and dress off. Soooooo, if anyone has a similar combination and hasn't upgraded yet, keep this in mind. No worries, though. You can still use them like this in fights without worrying about their gear coming off. However, this character now has a really weird arm-twitch sometimes.

Are you serious?
*sigh*
Yet another example of Project Soul not making sense.

Also, I just realized that if they can add random incompatibilities, then why not remove the ones that make no sense?
For example; No undergarments can be used with either the top or the bottom of the Absolution set, even if they aren't actually conflicting. Meaning, you can't wear the Body Togi with any of the leggings. And you can't use the Hip Togi with the Sleeveless Top or Tube top, or anything else that doesn't even have a bottom half.

They've shown that they can indeed change compatibility issues, so why not change the ones that actually stifle creativity? :P

Sorry, I'm ranting >_>

one of the ones that i dont understand, is not being able to use pants under dresses...
or using a skirt on a dress to make it have a "short dress" appearance
I have a suggestion, how about some strands of hair as a decoration. So we can at least add our own bangs, or create our own hairstyles for added creativity. I'd love to lengthen out some of the cute short hairstyles, and add bangs under hats, and to the blaze hairstyle. They have demonstrated that decorations CAN move (the feathers)
at least im sure they move around...

Yeah, I have two Viola Costumes with her hood and Elys Helmet, and now it sucks cause I cant delete them, because I really do like that look. :( But cant do it again.. might just have to keep them. Kind of lame, but whatever.

Pfft, barely. If players don't want clipping, they can avoid it themselves.
I'd rather not see such aggressive clipping used by people I fight. Just like how people hate thunder drums and racoon tail peens (which are both also a mess).​
It's just personal preference.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back