The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you misspelled "Cowgirl Skirt".

So what you're saying you can't give the valkyrie nor the cowgirl nor the nurse any pants or leggings? Disappointing.

Kinda disappointing by the amount of conflicts on those items - greaves that can't even be worn with pants? That seems strange to me. Still, I'd be interested in seeing what all can be done with that Valkyrie set... might the greaves or cuirass work with other hip and underwear items, such as the Pareo or Hip Skirt, or Chainmail or Bustier? The picture linked to in the other page showed the Valkyrie set being worn over the Hunter's Suit, so if it's compatible with others that might make it more versatile.

All in all, the only pack that interests me right now is the Valkyrie set... never been much a fan of fetish costume DLC, save perhaps the Maid Pack a while back, which included a fair amount of pieces. Still, considering the potential packs we have coming up (more SCV Character Equipment, some SCIV equipment, more modern costumes, those colonial / wedding outfits, and what looks like another Tekken pack,) I don't mind a little bit of slack this time around. :)

ah okay :( I'll still buy it :p I really like it~ Thanks btw ^-^

It's no trouble~

I think you misspelled "Cowgirl Skirt".

So what you're saying you can't give the valkyrie nor the cowgirl nor the nurse any pants or leggings? Disappointing.

Oh yeah, thanks!

And nope, doesn't seem so.

@Leona: I didn't check every underwear possibility, so who knows? I just wanted to make Rock D:

@Leona: I didn't check every underwear possibility, so who knows? I just wanted to make Rock D:

Ahh, no worries! I'm just speculating, is all. The packs just came out, after all, so I'm sure we'll see plenty of experimentation with these new pieces in the next week or so. I for one am definitely looking forward to seeing what people come up with. :)

Thank you for the details on the equipment, Le_Bello.

While I don't think I'll be buying any of these packs, I must admit that the Valkyrie armor looks most impressive.

Heres a friendly warning: Dont buy the valkyrie armor its fuking awful

the helmet clips with every hairstyle except bald and cornrows. nurse outfit is cool tho
:(

So I guess this female item was not released yet?

Attachments

• fem.jpg
    fem.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 220
Elysium in the Valkyrie armor with Hilde's hair = win! (my opinion anyway)
It's funny you mention that. x3 When I saw the armor, I thought it was some sort of cross between the two in terms of style. Hilde's armor-clad form with a cute side-sash thing and Elysiums skimpy-angelic touch coming together.

Hm, I want to buy Valkyrie armor but the helmet clips everything. That is gonna be a problem. I want the nurse outfit, but not the cowgirl one...Damn this is gonna be hard to decide.

Still no 2nd Player outfits? Whats the craze having all this miscellaneous stuff a priority over the actual content locked away from us in the game? I'm still baffled why we have to pay for the default outfits twice.

I dont care for clipping unless its intensely bad :O So...it bad to the point your like OMFG ASDIUASKDJHASD I CANT STAND IT"? :o

i cant believe they were so lazy that they couldnt even make the hair go in the helmet like all the other CaS helmets

pretty angry i wasted 240 MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back