The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont really have a place to post them. The wedding one shows the tux and the dress, and the other shows someone wearing
scvcomppack3thumbnails-png.17503

The green jacket on the second row from the top, second icon from the left, beside the white tux.
What else is with that green jacket; it has to be bundled with something... A jacket pack maybe?

The thumb shows pants of the same color but they could be something else. There has to be more in there, at least I seriously hope so. The Wedding one is 400 yen and the other is 100.. so probably not much. I just hope its not only two packs this time

Well guys, here we go again...

Not only that I'm/we're dissapointed yet again, but in Pack 6, it seems we only have 2 things up for purchase, which seems real low. But at least its still better than nothing, and this is what we waited for...lol.

Bridal/Wedding Pack 1 ($3/240MSP) and Music Festival Pack 1 ($1/80MSP)

Hmm such a small release kind of makes me think they will stretch this DLC out for a while... which also makes me think the DLC thumbnails we have seen so far is all the DLC we'll be getting. Along with Hilde's helmet looking like its part of some helmet pack rather than with her full 1p outfit... It's a shame because I really wanted Tira's 2p dress but oh well, hopefully I'm wrong :\

What are the chances that this dress doesn't conflict with the Rococo skirt? 0.1% :<?

Ah! I see. The last Tekken I played was Tekken 3 so I've forgotten what Jun's outfit is/was.
Actually it's a new outfit designed for TTT2, it doesn't have a lot to do with her older outfit. Seems like they mashed her old outfit with Jin's.

But hey, at least this pack makes you spend up to $4 this time, lol. Also, I dare someone make good old G.W. and you guys should say this...

They'd better release CP7 next week, I wanna buy the characters' costumes pack before going abroad for a month! xD
Yeah, um, no, see you CP7 in 2 weeks, lol. Looks like Le Bello swindled us with disappointment again in the store with his silver tounge...(And no, I don't mean the actual user "Le Bello" AKA :sc5dam1:, lol. )

Yeah, um, no, see you CP7 in 2 weeks, lol. Looks like Le Bello swindled us with disappointment again in the store with his silver tounge...(And no, I don't mean the actual user "Le Bello" AKA :sc5dam1:, lol. )
Damn, I'll have to wait until August to get my lovely pack :(
And sadly, we're getting less and less... I think we'll end up with one piece of equipment for 80MSP every 2 weeks instead of packs! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back