The Custom Natsu and Taki thread!

That's awesome! I was sad when they took out Taki for SCV, I liked her fighting style. Although, I guess it's alright, since they added Natsu. She has a fighting style that is easier to learn and create combos with. Taki had to block more, and was quickly brought to soul crush in SCIV. Meanwhile, Natsu is able to do quick counters, and still do the damage needed. A lot of her moves require Possession, so it is a little difficult sometimes.

Wow, I actually really like these. I usually hate that spy dress, but the pattern and the scarf makes it look good.

Thanks for answering, I was starting to worry this place had become deserted. All the posts seem to be a month old, or more. Thanks for merging those posts as well. Like I said, I'm new, but I can still learn. By the way, did I mention you're awesome? I'm not just trying to suck up here, so don't take it that way.
There's not a person on this site I don't think who doesn't love KokoYoshi.

Congrats on the modship by the way. Couldn't have gone to a more fitting person.

Wow, I actually really like these. I usually hate that spy dress, but the pattern and the scarf makes it look good.

There's not a person on this site I don't think who doesn't love KokoYoshi.

Congrats on the modship by the way. Couldn't have gone to a more fitting person.

Thanks and I'll do my best to assist.

Do you realize that "i don't think nobody doesn't love" Kokoyoshi means "i think all hate" Kokoyoshi, that wasn't what you meant right ?
reminds me of Pinocchio driving the bad guy mad in that Shrek movie lol

Do you realize that "i don't think nobody doesn't love" Kokoyoshi means "i think all hate" Kokoyoshi, that wasn't what you meant right ?
reminds me of Pinocchio driving the bad guy mad in that Shrek movie lol

I can't understand what you're saying.

Time to show my custom Natsu's to the world:

Attachments

• Soulcalibur Creations 001.jpg
    Soulcalibur Creations 001.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 560
  • Soulcalibur Creations 002.jpg
    Soulcalibur Creations 002.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 308
  • Soulcalibur Creations 003.jpg
    Soulcalibur Creations 003.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 302
  • Soulcalibur Creations 006.jpg
    Soulcalibur Creations 006.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 299
  • Soulcalibur Creations 032.jpg
    Soulcalibur Creations 032.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 295
  • Soulcalibur Creations 033.jpg
    Soulcalibur Creations 033.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 304
  • Soulcalibur Creations 027.jpg
    Soulcalibur Creations 027.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 317
  • Soulcalibur Creations 058.jpg
    Soulcalibur Creations 058.jpg
    1,006.8 KB · Views: 367
  • Soulcalibur Creations 064.jpg
    Soulcalibur Creations 064.jpg
    1,009.5 KB · Views: 394
  • Soulcalibur Creations 060.jpg
    Soulcalibur Creations 060.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 269
  • Soulcalibur Creations 059.jpg
    Soulcalibur Creations 059.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 259
  • Soulcalibur Creations 061.jpg
    Soulcalibur Creations 061.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 274
  • Soulcalibur Creations 076.jpg
    Soulcalibur Creations 076.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 427
  • Soulcalibur Creations 077.jpg
    Soulcalibur Creations 077.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 265
  • Soulcalibur Creations 079.jpg
    Soulcalibur Creations 079.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 243
  • Soulcalibur Creations 081.jpg
    Soulcalibur Creations 081.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 265
  • Soulcalibur Creations 088.jpg
    Soulcalibur Creations 088.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 389
  • Soulcalibur Creations 086.jpg
    Soulcalibur Creations 086.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 288
  • Soulcalibur Creations 085.jpg
    Soulcalibur Creations 085.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 244
Imho, they could of use some more touch-ups. However, they're solid foundations on what Natsu could wear. Keep on sharing.

How so; what would you recommend doing?

Currently spent on making CAS of my own, but I'll just say tone down the saturation a little. Not too much as Natsu is supposed flamboyant, but enough to where I can look at the whole outfit and not just the pink hair.

Yellow tights one
The yellow tights could use small tweaks like add pocket stickers on the side. Mainly because it reminds me of Natsu's 1p. In short play around and cookie-cut ideas from Natsu's 1p.

Geisha one
The Geisha one you may want to make the stockings/socks/etc a dark color. Bring out the sex appeal for Natsu. I picture Natsu as a bold and show-off type. The gloves don't necessarily need to to be red. They can just be an off white, light brown, or any other neutral color of your choice. Basically, that part doesn't need to be flamboyant. The rope on the pink sash of her kimono I'd probably change because we don't want too much red. As for the hair accessories, try adding a bit more but keep to her theme. The feather parts are a great start. Right now, I think this Natsu custom is parallel to my Leixia the Geisha custom. It's a coincidence.

Red haired one
Reminds me of Yoko from that Gurren anime thing. Never watched it, but I guess you could emulate what she wears exactly but maybe change the pants to a skirt. Natsu isn't afraid to show-off her legs imho. If you happen to make her like Yoko yet keep to what Natsu is(or at least make her look good in Yoko cosplay), you'd score big with me. That aside, I don't know what your intent is with Natsu aside from Yoko resemblance.

Blue tights one
Reminds me of her sensei Taki. Same rules apply like the yellow tights one except cookie cut ideas from Taki.

Pink haired one
Imho this is probably your weakest link of the bunch. I can't really see Flamboyant pink hair working well with blue and gold. Imho, I think you're trying to experiment and I believe if you keep experimenting you can get the results you want.

Alright, I've made some changes and will upload pics.

However, the pink haired one is also an anime shout-out (and play on names) to Natsu from Fairy Tail.

Oh. I guess that's why she has pink hair. Then I guess a genderbend by copying Natsu from fairy tail is all you need?

Oh. I guess that's why she has pink hair. Then I guess a genderbend by copying Natsu from fairy tail is all you need?
Almost, the intention is to be a genderbend / shout-out, while still staying true to something Natsu herself would wear.

As far as Natsu-ception goes, I would choose a slightly darker shade of pink and desaturate it a bit. Make it look more natural than a dyejob.

So, after a LONG time away from SCV, I finally get around to updating some of my CASs. Here's the updated Natsu.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

Overall, I darkened the colors a bit, but I kept the purple. Added European 22 to the dress to make it less plain. Also put her hair into a French Braid. Seemed like a good idea.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png

As a small detail, I also added the little firebird sticker to the gloves. No one will see them during the fight, but whatever.
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_4.png

Also threw Oriental 2 onto her sheathes for some more small detailing.

I'd probably add one more color as purple feels lonely without anyone to ensure Natsu will stand out. Simplicity however is a good way to start however. Keep on sharing.

Back