The Desktop Thread

ShinobiBrown

[10] Knight
Pretty simple. Post pictures of your pimped out desktop.

In case you are a simpleton and don't know how to screen cap your desktop:

1) Simply hit the PrtSc button on your keyboard

2) Open up MS Paint

3) Hit Ctrl + V

4) Save the file as a jpeg

Anyway I just recently found a new image for my desktop.

As you can see, I hate having desktop shortcut icons (including the recycling bin).

Untitled.jpg

I can't really download allot of programs since I've only got about 400 GB of memory xP

desktop301108fx5.jpg

Desktop Icons FTL. Laugh at my gimpy screen resolution. It's as high as I can go without CRT flicker.

Edit: Lol at the amount of Opera users in this thread. I thought I was the only weirdo.

I use opera and firefox for different things, Opera needs a damn spell checker. And I don't mind icons as long as it's just one line. Anymore and it looks cluttered. :O

There shouldn't be any problem posting my current wallpaper. It's nothing like Drizzle's NSFW image, so I'll leave the tags off of this one, lol.

Mydesktop11-30-08.png

Just be glad I don't do what I used to do and change my desktop wallpaper every single day. I'd be in this thread every day posting a new picture :P

I often wonder the same thing, but I have a friend that uses shota pics for his PS3's wallpaper and doesn't want anybody else seeing them, lol. Me? I'm like, "HAY DOODZ. CHECK OUT DEM AWSUM PICS".

Well, maybe not like that exactly, but yeah..I certainly don't want to hide my desktop wallpaper. Besides..that's too much of a hassle to change it every time I have company over :/

Back