The Desktop Thread

One of the things I don't like the most about widescreen monitors is that the best wallpapers are usually in 1024x768. Though the amount of time I spend staring at my desktop is pretty low, and this current wallpaper I like a lot anyways. I don't like a lot of desktop clutter, but I have a bad habit of temporarily storing stuff on the desktop because I'm too lazy to put it in somewhere logical.
dsktp.jpg

Haha... hmm that's kind of a weird question. I don't think that is what he meant, but anywhoo...

-Go to the store and buy 2 monitors and a graphics card with 2 video outs.
-Set it up however you want. Different depending on if you choose Nvidia/ATI graphics card
-Hit print screen like normal. Hit CTRL+V to paste it into paint. It will automatically print both screens.
-Profit

I normally don't change my desktop background more than once every few weeks but I found another Persona 4 wall that I highly prefer over my previous.

untitled-1.jpg

This is from my laptop, which doesn't get used as much since it's quirky. Am I the only one feeling slightly murderous about the ecchi on this thread?

This is from my laptop, which doesn't get used as much since it's quirky. Am I the only one feeling slightly murderous about the ecchi on this thread?

The internet is too big and stupid to be worried about every single user on it that has bad taste.

Back