The Kittenpaste Company presents...

KittenpasteCo

[12] Conqueror
Soul Calibur on Ice! I mean... my SC5 CaS.

March 23rd, 2013: Final Update
http://8wayrun.com/threads/the-kittenpaste-company-presents.11651/page-4#post-606601 New cast, more story. Still work to be done. Any updates, from here on, will be done in this post and the posts directly following it.

July 10th, 2012: Content Update 2 Preview 3
http://8wayrun.com/threads/the-kittenpaste-company-presents.11651/page-3#post-514494New Cast and Updates

June 29th, 2012: Content Update 2 Preview 2
http://8wayrun.com/threads/the-kittenpaste-company-presents.11651/page-3#post-508209 Part 1 - New Cast
http://8wayrun.com/threads/the-kittenpaste-company-presents.11651/page-3#post-508210 Part 2 - Updates

June 1st, 2012: Content Update 2 Preview
http://8wayrun.com/threads/the-kittenpaste-company-presents.11651/page-2#post-492188Part 1 - Updates
http://8wayrun.com/threads/the-kittenpaste-company-presents.11651/page-2#post-492190Part 2 - New Cast
http://8wayrun.com/threads/the-kittenpaste-company-presents.11651/page-2#post-492643Part 3 - Detail Shots

May 24th, 2012: Content Update 1
http://8wayrun.com/threads/the-kittenpaste-company-presents.11651/#post-488481 Part 1
http://8wayrun.com/threads/the-kittenpaste-company-presents.11651/#post-488484 Part 2
http://8wayrun.com/threads/the-kittenpaste-company-presents.11651/#post-488485 Part 3

Spoiler contains original version.

The card styles are supposed to show the character location/place of origin.
charselect.png

Deis - A blind soldier raised in a kingdom focused on beauty. The people believe being born with blindness is the most beautiful of gifts for having never known the ugliness of the world. These children are raised to cleanse the world and spread the kingdom's way of life.
deis.png

Umali - Another blind soldier, like Deis. Her fighting style is much more violent and cruel. The kingdom allows her to wear crimson - the color of true beauty. Possibly known as the Crimson Butterfly (corny :D).
Umali.png

Eloise - Older sister to Eremone (SC4 CaS, currently reigning over the kingdom). Another granted the gift of crimson for her cruelty. Despite her lack of armor, which she believes is one of the most hideous items a person can wear, she is the Infantry General.
Eloise.png

Phersute - ... yes, Phersute. He's adorable, dammit! Dampierre's style is rather cute in this outfit. o3o No story to this character, just felt like making something cute.
phersute.png

Sidnie - No story unless they decide Talim will never return. o3o In SC4, she was a mercenary hired to protect a travelling Priestess that was using Talim's style. She's not very well-dressed... I need better stickers and patterns to work with. I also miss the Ixion. :/
Sidnie.png

sidniesc4.jpg
I miss the SC4 outfit.

Shiaia -Hermaphrodite believed to be a fallen angel. Had bigger wings in SC3 and 4 but lost them in some story I had in 4. Formerly used Zasalamel's style.
shiaia.png

Moinadh - Sex dungeon escapee. Brutally insane as a result.
Moinadh.png

Maleteu - Sex dungeon escapee. Never really decided on his story... he's just eye-candy for now. o3o No, he's not a Satyr.
Maleteu.png

Joseph - Jacob's brother. Formerly an enslaved gladiator, now Royal Headguard.
Joseph.png

Sydney - Former harem boy to the last ruler, then granted the honor of heir upon his death. Now king, after having proven himself worthy on his quest (SC4).
Sydney.png

SydneySC4.jpg

Jacob - Formerly an enslaved gladiator. Became Sydney's bodyguard when he became heir to the throne. Now leads alongside Sydney.
Jacob.png

JacobSC4.jpg

Zarai - Gemma's betrothed. Soon to become king of the sister kingdom (can't think of the names for kingdoms... the one Sydney leads x3). Within this kingdom, every 20 to 50 years, 2 children are born with golden eyes. It's said they are destined for greatness, bringing positive change to the world. These children are usually gifted the throne.
Zarai.png

Gemma - Queen of the sister kingom (needs a naaaame... by the way, this kingdom focuses on magic rather than strength) and another golden-eye. She chose Zarai to be her's upon his birth. Princess at age 6, queen at age 20. To the citizens of the kingdom, it's generally believed she is somewhat off kilter.
Gemma.png

I really like what you did with your characters, LOVE the colors on Jacob, Zarai is a HUNK, and Phersute is adorable! ^3^

Too bad you don't care for SC anymore, I'd LOVE to play my Catboy against your Phersute. :3

I'll still play if you're up for it! :D Add my PSN sometime~ I'm not good though. o3o Also, thanks! :D

Please excuse my poorly shot and shopped images along with the fact I lazily used the numbered cards over the edit-section cards. D: I just wanted to get these up. x3 This is the current roster below~ I don't have anything new from the Comp. 4 update except for the Skeleton yet, so yea. :c​
First their cards. The characters and short bios can be found in the spoilers.​
CardsTop.png

The Royalty: Characters from my currently unnamed kingdom and its sister kingdom.
Jacob - Formerly an enslaved gladiator. Jacob became Sydney's bodyguard by choice, when freed. He now leads alongside Sydney. At age 7, Jacob was sold by his parents.
Jacob learned a match was being set up wherein a young gladiator was to fight a group of 3 seasoned fighters. He knew he had to be in attendance to do something about this with his new-found influence. As the young, scared gladiator stepped onto the field, he was sure the face was familiar. As the fight started, he rushed onto the battlefield, defending the man he knew to be his little brother once being up close. Sydney was not far behind either - he wouldn't lose his lover to something so senseless. Nobody questioned the actions of the two kings that day.
Jacob.png
Sydney - Former harem boy to the last ruler, then granted the honor of heir upon his death. Now king, after having proven himself worthy on his quest (SC4). While a harem boy, he was often forced to wash with the master's gladiators - one of which being Jacob. The two built up a rather strong relationship over the years. Upon being gifted the crown, he bought Jacob's freedom before making any other royal decrees.
Sydney.png

SydneySC4.jpg
Joseph - Jacob's younger brother and formerly an enslaved gladiator, now Royal Headguard. Along with his brother, he was sold at age 6 by his parents. Joseph and Jacob had the same owner up until Joseph was 17 but was then bought by another. Prior to this, he an Jacob fought as a gladiator duo. Alone, Joseph barely had the confidence to survive the 9 years they were separated. It was a chance meeting of both his father and brother that led to his freedom.
Joseph.png
Toiruhn Zarai - Gemma's betrothed. Soon to become king of the sister kingdom (can't think of the names for kingdoms...). Within this kingdom, every 20 to 50 years, 2 children are born with golden eyes. It's said they are destined for greatness, bringing positive change to the world. These children are usually gifted the throne.
Zarai.png
Gemma - Queen of the sister kingom (needs a naaaame... by the way, this kingdom focuses on magic rather than strength) and another golden-eye. She chose Zarai to be her's upon his birth. Princess at age 6, queen at age 20. To the citizens of the kingdom, it's generally believed she is somewhat off kilter.
Gemma.png

CAS Note: Just a minor change since the previous version in the first post.

The Wanderers: Characters with no true home, looking to find their own way.
Sidnie - No real story unless they decide Talim will never return. o3o In SC4, she was a mercenary hired to protect a travelling Priestess that was using Talim's style.
Sidnie.png

CAS Notes: With the previous update, I was finally able to put her in an outfit I could be pleased with! Now they just need to release Viola's veil and have it be compatible.
Paer'dha - Having put up with being mistreated for by the other elves for being a half-breed, she has left her home. Having no idea how to fit in with normal humans, she instantly went down the most convenient path - take what you need when you need it. She makes her home in wooded areas, living in trees or boroughs or whatever best suits her at the time. Currently surviving through various acts of thievery though she's met her fair share of consequences for this lifestyle in less than a year, having already lost her eye in a skirmish. Her need for companionship is quickly getting the better of her, however. One can't just simply 'take' that..., right?
Paerdha.png

CAS Notes: I would prefer she use the Dagger style of SC3 (bombs with 1-handed dagger) with the addition of a small arm-mounted crossbow. Cervantes' style does not fit.
Vlatna Gerasimov - A mysterious travelling swordswoman. She's been known to put on swordplay exhibitions in her travels while also sometimes offers short training sessions over the course of weeks when she decides to stay in one place for a time. One would assume she could make a living off training sessions but she never stays put long. Where she goes, terrible child-murders follow (think the precision of the Black Dahlia).
Vlatna.png
Shiido & Michiko - These two seem to have formed a rivalry akin to Gary and Ash. They travel to various fighting tournaments and meet back up to spar and compare victories. Nothing to see here, folks... just some dumb kids. They are silly archetypal roles straight down to the "boys like blue and girls like pink" cliche.
ShiidoMichiko.png

CAS Notes: These two make a return from SC3 and are in pretty much the same outfits as that game. Their styles varied more in that, though - Shiido favors the Kunai and Taki styles while Michiko favor Nunchaku and Maxi. Shiido also somtimes uses Katana+Shuriken while Michiko sometimes uses Kilik's style.

The Sex Slaves: Characters fortunate enough to have escaped a terrible noblewoman's sex dungeon.
Maleteu - The innocent black eyes of a doe, the milky and flawless pale skin, that tight masculine form accented by those powerful horns and obscenely large pha--- well let's just say... she knew she must have him. The capture was sheer fortune but the struggle witnessed lead to the realization that he must be sealed. No, he's not a Satyr.
Maleteu.png
Moinadh - A lustful, rapacious lesser-demon tasked with the duty of guarding her dungeon. It's due to this creature that the dungeon keeper now owns Maleteu. Had he not been stalking the poor thing when she discovered it, the fate would have been escaped. She sat through and watched the act of this lesser-demon dominating the smaller one, leaving it unconscious. Pleased by the display she boldly approached to strike an agreement - if he takes the role of guard for her, he will be gifted have as much 'tail' he can tolerate. It turns she was in no danger approaching - he clearly has no interest in women. Eventually, though, two escaped. His task is to capture them once more.
Moinadh.png

CAS Notes: His form has changed completely from his previous version.
Story Notes: Demons and Arch-Demons can breed with absolutely anything of an opposing gender and produce offspring. When the offspring comes from a human, a demi-human is born. When it comes from anything else, a lesser-demon is produced. Lesser-demons are not documented as the type that wish to reproduce - they typically only seek their own gender.
This is in the context of my world, of course, not someone else's definition of these creatures.
Spoilers: The noblewoman is the Grand Duchess, Eremone.
Trobeahn - A half elf completely devoid of agility or the understanding of magic - essentially retarded by elf standards... which, of course, equates him to just above human. His size is astonishing and strength immeasurable but he hardly ever feels the need to use his gifts. She discovered him living a peaceful life and offered him the chance at something more glorious. Curious and naive, he ultimately ends up tricked into being a slave in the sex dungeon. He didn't mind - his personality being far too passive. It wasn't until he was forced to take part in Maleteu's suffering that he took it upon himself to escape, bringing Maleteu with him. He vows to never allow a living creature suffer. Essentially, he's moved from far too passive to overly empathetic.
Trobeahn.png

CardsMid.png

The Demons and Demon Hunters: Characters linked more closely to my SC4 main story.
Shiaia -The form/shape of a woman, the features of a man, the mannerisms of both. Though he lacks the female genitalia, he does have functioning mammary glands. This hermaphrodite believes himself to be a fallen angel, as he was raised with nothing less than high praise within the cult he was born into... not to mention the fact that he sprouted wings around age 12. He has taken it upon himself to meddle in the daily affairs of demons - killing them whenever possible. His wings were lost trying to quell the arch-demon feud (SC4).
shiaia.png

CAS Notes: He's supposed to use Zasalamel's style...
Morid - Son of the incestuous couple, arch-demon Dauragon and arch-demoness Teimro. Neither parent accepted him after the feud began - he looked too much like his father for his mother to take him in. His father would not accept the fact that he was born from that wretched woman and instead bore another child and cast him aside. Morid had no true place in the the demon world other than his status as arch-demon. He eventually enlisted to aid of his family's demon prize-fighters to rise up against both sides and assume power. Unknown to him, Shiaia ended up making his job much easier... until the two met in in battle. He defeated Shiaia but allowed him to live, after clipping his wings, having learned of his 'deeds'. For his feats, he was gifted a shelled symbiote, amplifying his strength and gifting him with wings.
Morid has recently learned of the existence of a creature not from this planet - Kitsgepia. He seeks to hunt her down and breed to create a new life-form - incest is the furthest thing from his mind due to his unfortunate upbringing.
(For demons, incest leads to purity and power one of the many reasons humans do not accept their existence).
Morid.png

Story Notes: Devils are genderless ancients from another star, living on earth for millennia. They do not die, have offpsring or choose to fight. They simply create from nothing as if they were gods. They do not resemble anything on this planet unless by choice. They enjoy the human form so created life based on its structure in the form of Arch-demons.
Arch-demons have very strong skin tones and stark white eyes and hair (though not all have hair).
Demons are rather pale and usually resemble cadavers. They are products of normal (non-incestuous) breeding. Unlike arch-demons, their eyes and hair color are variable.
Lesser-demons are typically seen as nothing more than sentient monsters. Demi-humans are typically considered mystical creatures, such as elves.
This is in the context of my world, of course, not someone else's definition of these creatures.
Symbiotes are living creatures capable of fusing their biology with any other living thing. They give various benefits to whoever they are affixed to, so they are not mere parasites despite the fact that, once fused, all nutrients come from their host. They are a gift from Devils.
Bortz - This demon-hunting warrior only seeks to shed the blood of demons. His reasoning is unclear but his methods are brutal and efficient. The demons have a price on his head - whoever can capture him alive will be gifted a symbiote.
Bortz.png
Daum - Morid's travelling companion and lover. An arch-demon from a different family - he seeks to support Morid's ambition of bringing new life into this world.
Daum.png
Eunaera Kuristiansus- Less of a demon-hunter and more of a maniac. She seeks to rid the world of ALL non-human sentient life. A former resident of (the kingdom of beauty I haven't named yet), she now leads a massive and growing cult following her belief that this world and all its beauty is for humans alone. Her definition of human is strict - many truly human lives have been lost at the hands of her cult.
Eunaera.png

CAS Notes: This character can't be edited or re-created! Before Comp. Pack 4 rolled out, you could use that dress and mask with the items above. Now, when I try to load her into the editor, it strips those items off as soon as she loads. She still fights in this gear but can never be altered. Kinda cool that her outfit will remain somewhat unique.

Beautiful Nobility: High-ranking people within (I can't think of a name for this kingdom).
Deis - A blind soldier raised in a kingdom focused on beauty. The people believe being born with blindness is the most beautiful of gifts for having never known the ugliness of the world. These children are raised to cleanse the world and spread the kingdom's way of life.
deis.png
Umali - Another blind soldier, like Deis. Her fighting style is much more violent and cruel. The kingdom allows her to wear crimson - the color of true beauty. Possibly known as the Crimson Butterfly (corny :D).
Umali.png
Eloise - Older sister to Eremone (SC4 CaS, currently duchess of the kingdom). Another granted the gift of crimson for her cruelty. Despite her lack of armor, which she believes is one of the most hideous items a person can wear, she is the Infantry General.
Eloise.png

CAS Notes: I've since made her blonde to match her sister's hair.
Lord Jeremius - The young father of Jacob and Joseph. He sold his sons to buy a way into opulence for himself and Julianna. A father at age 14, eventually the couple realized they would never legitimately reach their goals... so they sold their children and bought their status.
Jeremius, upon reaching nobility, began buying gladiator slaves to fight for him in the coliseum. On a happenstance visit-for-pleasure with one of his female gladiators, he ended up passing by Joseph's holding area. Instantly, Joseph recognized him and made a scene. Unwilling to have his name sullied, he set up a one-sided 3 on 1 against Joseph.
Jeremius.png
Lady Julianna - The young mother of Jacob and Joseph. She eagerly agreed to sell her children to buy a way into high society. A mother at age 12, by age 19 she and Jeremius realized they could never gather the means to reach nobility legitimately... so they sold their children and bought their status. Though she now trains children in the Royal Society of Magicians and Alchemists, she has never once consciously thought of her 2 stepping stones. Until learning oh Joseph and Jacob from Jeremius, she began planning on a way to get close to Jacob. There isn't much higher status than king, after all...
Julianna.png

The Jungle Temple: Characters based out of a small semi-tropical jungle.
Yodto - Daughter of Aviti and high-priestess of the temple. Her role in SC4 was mainly to receive a message so uh... hmm. Also fuck, she blinked... twice.

Yodto.png
?? - He's not an arch-demons nor is he a lesser-demon. Clearly something is awry. Living in the jungle, the locals sometimes consider him a god. He works hard to protect the jungle and its inhabitants.

Nameless.png
Aviti - An amazon-like woman who has charged herself with guarding the temple and jungle. She's the mother of Yodto - a priestess given her role by the village's shaman. Many years ago, a lesser demon had been terrorizing the men of the area. She hunted it down but was entranced by its features. Before dispatching it, she took in its seed against its will...

Aviti.png

CardsBottom.png

The Fanservice Boys: Random characters existing almost purely as fanservice.
Phersute - ... yes, Phersute. He's adorable, dammit! Dampierre's style is rather cute in this outfit. o3o No story to this character, just felt like making something cute.
Phersute.png
CAS Notes: His previous version can be found in the first post. I changed his hair to use two items instead of 3 since they came out with that ADORABLE meowing cat item. Shoved that inside him for even more adorability points.
Justin - This tall, tanned twink just turned 18. I don't think he's the type you'll want to play with, though. FANSERVICE FANSERVICE FANSERVICE~ *nosebleed*
Justin.png
Zeurut - An anthropomorphic wolf. His brother, Zylo (15 points for reference-getting!) has gone missing. He's setting foot outside of the mountain forest for the first time in his life.
Zeurut.png

CAS Notes: Furry fanservice! :D~ If you want to know hoe to position the tail prop to look like footpaws, I can post the method. Do not place them on the feet or they look weird.

Might -in- Magic: Up and coming roles in the stories.
Mesurinaina - The arc-witch, Xae'rs (an SC3 character of mine), seems to have resurfaced. For the first time, she's reanimated the body of a demon rather than a mere human - Mesurinaina. What plans could she have this time around? Her powers must have improved considerably... a demon's soul is nowhere near as weak as a human's.
Mesurinaina.png
Graphelle - A human sorcerer living alongside demons in the underworld. He seeks to prove himself worthy of making audience with the Devils themselves.
Graphelle.png
Jessica Nia-Rose - This young alchemist and engineer is quickly making a name for herself. Whether it's due to her clothing or her alchemic and engineering skills is a good question, though. Needless to say, her husband doesn't approve of his wife being out in public looking as she does. Not that it matters - she can defend herself quite well.
Nia.png

Heavenly Bodies: Characters from another planet orbiting the same star.
Rohtsgepia - The older sister of Kitsgepia (SC3 character in full type X) and ascending matriarch at home. Her species has only just begun true inter-planetary travel - she is the most evolved known to her kind. Kitsgepia, however, was the first to set foot on earth. She's been missing ever since.... Wonai (SC4 character) was sent to investigate. She returned to report that Earth is overly abundant with different sentient life forms. Fearing her sister may usurp her role, she makes haste to Earth in order to hunt her down and destroy her while evolving herself. She was never as a good a fighter, though...
Rohtsgepia.png

Story Note: The more her kind kills differing sentient creatures, the more it evolves. Genocide does not benefit since that involves killing the same creature rather than differing. Inter-planetary, inter-stellar and inter-galactic travel are high priority for them. However, Earth has suddenly become a prime target, having so many different sentient life forms while being just in their back yard.
Wingless - Cherub
2 wings - Angel
4 wings - Archangel
6 wings - Seraphim
6 wings, 4 arms - Goddess

My SC 4 Roster just for the heck of it:
SC4Roster.png

Characters of note:
1) Sydney
2) Jacob
11) Yodto
12) Aviti
16) Jasmine - The Priestess Sidnie was protecting (Talim Style)
18) Sidnie
19) Shiaia (Zasalamel style)
21) Dauragon - Morid's Father
22) Camilla - Morid's sister (15 points for getting that reference)
26) Teinmro - Morid's Mother
31-35) The demons owned my Morid's family.
37-38) Eremone's boy toy and Eremone herself. Eremone finds extreme beauty in the male form... she's set up a dungeon just for this.
40) Wonai

Again, no love? D: Bumped down half a page with no comments on any of the 33 characters? ;.; ;-; ;~; Ffff~

This is incredible.
Not so much the created characters but it's the fact that you put descriptions with age and story to each one of them.
This is so cool!
Would you mind if I ever do a similar thing please?

I really like your work! Don't pout (^_^). all threads get bumped. It's unfortunate you have become so disenfranchised with SC5. Your work is truely noteworthy

This is incredible.
Not so much the created characters but it's the fact that you put descriptions with age and story to each one of them.
This is so cool!
Would you mind if I ever do a similar thing please?
Aww, the start of the second sentence is kind of disheartening. :c I've seen people gush more over the overabundant goth lolis, scantily clad women and characters replicating other game characters... I find them all boring. To each his own I guess. xD

I'm glad you like the fact they have stories! :D Did you find them interesting? It would be -great- if more people did something similar. I must warn you - the requirement for doing such things is 'ultra nerd' status. x3

I really like your work! Don't pout (^_^). all threads get bumped. It's unfortunate you have become so disenfranchised with SC5. Your work is truely noteworthy
*hugs* ^-^; I've actually grown to love the game again. I went back and played 4.... it felt so sluggish and unresponsive compared to this (even though the CAS alllllll looked better. x3). I've also been able to play against more casual players rather than hardcore fighting game rapists, so I've managed to have real fun. :> Big thanks! :o

Aww, the start of the second sentence is kind of disheartening. :c I've seen people gush more over the overabundant goth lolis, scantily clad women and characters replicating other game characters... I find them all boring. To each his own I guess. xD

I'm glad you like the fact they have stories! :D Did you find them interesting? It would be -great- if more people did something similar. I must warn you - the requirement for doing such things is 'ultra nerd' status. x3

Well some of the characters were incredible, I must say.
I like how one of your sex slaves looks like he has patches in the mask, that was cool.
I also like how you made a one piece bikini by using stickers... I never thought of that.
Well actually I am just starting a project of making myself and three close friends as created characters, also giving the four of us a transformation.
It's driving me nuts though because for this, I actually wanted story...
For story I need to know why they even transform! D:
Right now I am just struggling on picking a theme for them.

Hey! It's Hercules, we need to skype and play soon...
Well anyway. I love every single character.
I loved the Biographies for each character. I find each mentality of each person quite interesting, along with their cultures. Like the Crimson color, blindness, nobility, golden-eyes, and the random characters *cough twink*
I'm prob. going to steal some of these characters, but I'll deff. credit you!

Nice job, I look forward to the next one, if you ever plan to do so!

Umali's butterfly antennae are really pretty. Lady Julianna's got an appropriately milf-ish look. However, Eunaera is my favorite by far. The sapphire and steel color scheme complements her rigid ideology. It's even cooler than she can't be built anymore. Too bad Namco hasn't given us many of the old SCIV parts, since your SCIV creations, especially Sidnie, are particularly attractive. Many of your male characters were a bit extreme for my tastes, though I do admit a strong bias towards female creations.

While I have yet to see a cohesive story, certain fragments of the character bios reflect a great talent for literature. Trobeahn's intro was so clever that I laughed out loud on my laptop, much to my drunken friends' dismay. Your description of blindness as a gift was very artistic, despite my view of the world as a relatively pleasant place after all. Keep up the good work!

Back