Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Hwang

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Taki

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • Xianghua

Votes: 8 8.5%

• Total voters
I kind of wish that Olcadan was included. I would have voted for him.

Art_Olcadan_SC3.gif

Woah, I'm surprised by the number of votes Cassy is getting. Anyway, I cast my vote for the sweet wind priestess, Talim! (>^.^)

I kind of wish that Olcadan was included. I would have voted for him.

Art_Olcadan_SC3.gif

He certainly is a SC character, but I can´t add him because there are a lot of chars already in the pool and he was a mimic, probably his physical aspect would still intact in SCV, he´s similar to edgemaster though.

Thanks a lot guys for the votes, please keep the rythem up! :D

EDIT: Cassandra is wining right now so she will probably be the first one, I have some ideas about how could be her costume, what about mostly white costume, she is in the astral chaos so she could have been training with Edgemaster, also I want to add a little cape, but I have doubts, do you prefer a classic skirt bassed costume or maybe more like SCIV 1p? also hair tied in a ponytail or short messy hair to the wind? xD

For Cass, even though I am certainly not a huge fan (think SC4 pig face Cass) I think her most redeeming feature is her legs. To take anything away from that is a crime. Her short little shorts or whatever the hell it was she wore in SC4 was probably the best style she had. Color wise anything would be cool. But please don't take away from the ONE thing she had going for her. As far as her hair, I think a ponytail/bun would work just fine.

All of them in that order! Also, do you mind discussing digital art? I'm new to photoshop and learning to use it.

You can only vote for one! and do it in the pool please :)

I don´t mind to discuss about digital art, if is the tecniche in what you´re interested, I use a mixed one, first I draw the character traditionally, with pencil and rubber, and then I put it in the computer to add colours and textures. I only use photoshop for refining the character.

You can only vote for one! and do it in the pool please :)

I don´t mind to discuss about digital art, if is the tecniche in what you´re interested, I use a mixed one, first I draw the character traditionally, with pencil and rubber, and then I put it in the computer to add colours and textures. I only use photoshop for refining the character.
What's your colour and texture technique?

Hi! it´s been so long since I posted here, I just wanted to start a project called "THE LOST CHARACTERS", with this project I will draw every single character that everyone was waiting to apear in SCV but never did.

I just want you guys to vote for the next character you think I should draw, here is the list with all the characters I´m going to do + the first character to inaugurate the thread, maybe I´ll add one or two more if you want:

Bangoo, Zasalamel, Talim, Cassandra, Yung-Seong, Seong Mi-na.

The characters will take me a lot of time to finish, because I do this cose I want + I´m really bussy with my life things, you know xD.

Also I´m not a professional so please be constructive and gentle with the critics :)

SETSUKA

setsu11.jpg

My... my... my.... my dearest Setsuka....???? :'( I'm gonna cry.......!!! My Setsuka, is that really you....????? Wow Trace you must work with Project Soul! When I saw this consept art I thought that it was something official from Namco & Project Soul for a new Soul Calibur....!!!! I really want to see Zasalamel, Talim, Yun Seong and Seong Mina I know that they are gonna be AMAZING...!!!!

Trace you are an amazing artist and I agree with Kostas_Greece you need to work with Namco and Project Soul you should show your drawings to Daishi! I vote for Zasalamel but I want to see Talim and Yun-Seong as well!

Trace you are an amazing artist and I agree with Kostas_Greece you need to work with Namco and Project Soul you should show your drawings to Daishi! I vote for Zasalamel but I want to see Talim and Yun-Seong as well!

Thank you for your kind words, but I´m not a profesional yet, how my dear Sets would say, I still have a lot to learn xD

I think I can´t show the drawings to Daishi because I told him raging via twitter I wanted another director for the next game and his game was a shit the day I saw Alpha Patroklos for the first time fighting like Setsuka ^.^ so he propably hates me xDD (I saw him face to face at the european finals in SC impact and he asked me about alpha and I lied like a biech saying I kinda liked him then with the game out for a few months xD)

Lmao yeah that might put a little damper in the hiring department. Still that's freakin hilarious haha.

Regardless, even if you don't work for Project Soul, there's plenty of other companies that I'm sure will fall in love with your style. It's gorgeous.

Quick question, I'm learning how to draw digitally and I was wondering if Sai really that different from photoshop coloring wise. So far I'm still learning about photoshop and I only know the basics so I'm curious. Haha. And how do you put textures on your fabric in photoshop? Sorry for the sudden questions btw. I'm full of them ^^;

Thank you for your kind words, but I´m not a profesional yet, how my dear Sets would say, I still have a lot to learn xD

I think I can´t show the drawings to Daishi because I told him raging via twitter I wanted another director for the next game and his game was a shit the day I saw Alpha Patroklos for the first time fighting like Setsuka ^.^ so he propably hates me xDD (I saw him face to face at the european finals in SC impact and he asked me about alpha and I lied like a biech saying I kinda liked him then with the game out for a few months xD)

I understand my dear! But I will say that again you have a very good talent! About Daishi I agree with you he is the worst director and he did the worst SC than ever! But you had to tell him the truth! Alpha Pat sucks! About your drawings, when we able to see more characters? :D

Back