The Official Global Colosseo Chat Stupidity Thread

So apparetly the following characters are OP for the following reasons:

Nightmare: The CE gives too much damage and is waaaay too broken.

Natsu: Her bombs cannot be avoided. At all. Jumping? Crouching Guard? What the hell is that?

Pyrrha: Her stab gives too much damage and she is clearly broken. Btw you cant punish her stab or any of her AS/NS attacks.

Pyrrha O.: See the above.

Raphael: He's OP because of his 66A+G grab. Its unfair. People shouldnt use it. After all only cowards duck or grab break.

Astaroth: He's OP because he's really big and had very big range and he has high damaging throws.

Voldo: He's too random.

Xiba: his 88B is unavoidable.

Edgemaster: He cheats because he's alot of character styles.

^ Im not even kidding about the above. Ive read people say these things about these characters. Also apparently GC is no longer for fighting but sexual role-plays involving furries, fists, and alot of butt-smex.

Actually, one of your statements I disagree with.

Pyrrha Omega deals a ton of damage and isn't that easily punished depending on the character.

I have been avoiding GC lately the network there is horrible and is usually filled with random scrubs that say x character is cheap and it doesn't matter what character i pick.

*destroy a random guy*
Random Guy: Nightmare's are so cheap
*picks another char like Edgemaster or Kilik to see the difference between ignorance and skill and destroys him again*
Random Guy: You suck!
*guy leaves*

This is what usually happens in GC happens in player match too accused of cheating somehow but they must be trolling, 5 bars no errors consistent excellent connection does not lag; guy blocks me and sends a bunch of messages full of bs and is likely a troll.

"Only scrubs use that cheap ass Dampierre"
- D. Baggerton

Had ppl tell me similar things when I use Damp or they look at my stats and they see him as my Main.

Actually, one of your statements I disagree with.

Pyrrha Omega deals a ton of damage and isn't that easily punished depending on the character.

oh lol I know that~ Sorry I should have used quotation marks V_V Those arent my personal opinions, just the opinions I hear around GC um yeah~

So apparetly the following characters are OP for the following reasons:

Nightmare: The CE gives too much damage and is waaaay too broken.

Natsu: Her bombs cannot be avoided. At all. Jumping? Crouching Guard? What the hell is that?

Pyrrha: Her stab gives too much damage and she is clearly broken. Btw you cant punish her stab or any of her AS/NS attacks.

Pyrrha O.: See the above.

Raphael: He's OP because of his 66A+G grab. Its unfair. People shouldnt use it. After all only cowards duck or grab break.

Astaroth: He's OP because he's really big and had very big range and he has high damaging throws.

Voldo: He's too random.

Xiba: his 88B is unavoidable.

Edgemaster: He cheats because he's alot of character styles.

^ Im not even kidding about the above. Ive read people say these things about these characters. Also apparently GC is no longer for fighting but sexual role-plays involving furries, fists, and alot of butt-smex.
I loled when someone told me that Raph and Ivy were overpowered.

I've heard that Maxi's OP because "he is too easy to use".

Best is when they try to give me my own medicine by choosing Maxi the next time they play me. I usually shuffle to Pat or Xiba next time I play them to allow them to better test their hypothesis.

Usually they quiet down when a character I play 1-6% of the time dismantles the Mashi play.

I get comments all the time in GC because I guess people look at my liscense and see that i have 98% maxi played. And I guess it gives people the sense that all I do is mash buttons. Then Ill get challenges left and right till they get tired of me winning by playing with my feet. Then I hear "Damn you can actually use maxi...GGs" to which I think to myself "Fuck you scrubs" But I never say it!!

All the maxi hate is just funny to me now. I used to get really pissed off.

Stupid but fun at the weekly PSN gathering in Baghdad GC yesterday.

Me: FT100000000000 ZWEI MATCHES!!!

Partisan: HELL YEA.

*Does Zwei mirrors and I win first match*

Me: lol ghude ghahme

Partisan: lol gg

*Fight again only to get my ass whooped by his zwei*

me: nnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Paritsan: yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss

That's all I remember.

I'm glad I have not played SCV online yet.

If I do, meaning I'm a Gold member on XBL, I'm definitely choosing my battles here and not at random.

Back