The Ranked Junkies Thread

I started playing SCV about two months ago and ranked match is the first place I went to :P. I think I pretty quickly ascended to A1 with 74% a 720/250 score. I do get what you mean though, I wasn't really too fond of playing the D/E ranked players who really didn't have much experience. As of now I prefer fighting players on my level so I usually just make a room in player match and people come fight me instead. I'm always up for a challenge but I do not like the disconnect rate...which seems to happen mostly when I play people from other countries other than the U.S.

I suppose I could go back to ranked match again. The disconnect rate there on my PSN actually wasn't too bad. It seems to be worse in the other areas. Ranked match I like is because I can look for opponents with the best connections for me.

There were more people for MAT IX than T13, so no.
Reptile will you be at Final Impact in Toronto on Sunday Dec 16? I mentioned it to Molson but he just said he's "done with tourneys" and something about having been to T7 and winning it in other fighting games...

T7 was like 6 years ago... -_-

Man I couldn't care less about Molson he's just an online scrub. And as much as I would like to be there for Final Impact I don't think it's gonna be possible with NEC sucking out my already inexistent money. I'm disappointed you can't make it yourself. I was looking forward to some Canadian Dampierre action down there.

^ This guy

I used to be a ranked junkie mainly until one day I decided to do player matches and joined one room with PANDA in it. He bodied me every time we play. He then FR me and from there was mainly player matches which helped me improve. Then I went back to ranked, increasing my % from 58% to 69%. So many matches just to get at increase by one percent.

After reaching A1, I decided to reset my stats and do it again but that hasn't happen yet. I soon hope to go on ranked again and make people RQ with Algol meter combos. Nothing is more hilarious than having your opponent RQ after landing a 220+ dmg combo. Especially when they have a life lead.

Steve I finally figured out how to do JFT. swaglo. oh and I should have internet soon, so prepare that sweet hero king anus of your's

What's this? PSN peoples attempting to bring some hype? I might have to rest the box and fire up the PS3 if this keeps up!

Oh, and I'll be playing wired connection stevie ;). Yeah PSN is the hypest... When you aren't playing GC weebs

OOF, I live in the westernmost top of Washington State, think our connection would be playable?

Back