The X-Men Meets Soul Calibur

Sorry for the late repies, had a busy weekend with Hyper Japan and all

beatiful work again!!! that northstar is amazing... I think you must to create Kyle Jinadu for him now hehehe

Sweet idea but heroes only I'm afaid ;)

I need to ask... how did you get that rot effect on Dark Phoenix's face?
I've spent over 80 hours making characters and learning tricks and still haven't found something like that.

It's sticker 88, many people including myself use it to crate great blood effects

The new stuff is great. I'm glad you did Jubilee. I was going to request her , but when you grow up liking Jubilee, you grow up learning to keep that fact to youself. She is often thought of as the favorite of queermos.

Glad I could oblige, I was a teen of the 90s so it wa impossible not to make her ;)

pfew, if i could take pictures that sharp, i'd win all contests ;o)
i likke your dazzler most, because of the big b...........................
...........eautiful earrings

God bless the screen capture feature on PS3 ;) I'm not normily one to make my gals with big b...........................
...........eautiful earrings I normily like them in urm proportion ;)

Pietro Maximoff aka Quicksilver
Quicksilver.png

Tabitha Smith aka Boom Boom
BoomBoom.png

Sean Cassidy aka Banshee
Banshee.png

I don't remember this Boom Boom, I think that's not my time
banshee and quicksilver are awesome... Although I think banshee so boring hehe

I don't remember this Boom Boom, I think that's not my time
banshee and quicksilver are awesome... Although I think banshee so boring hehe

I was originaly working on a more retro Boom Boom but it was just to gaudy, I have to admit I'm not familiar with this outfit either but its one I could really make work
meltdown-bigcostume10.jpg

I have to agree with you there I find Banshee boring too! thats why I left him so late

Love surge and anole! That's the exact hair I've used on my banshee lol great minds eh!
Quicksilver is spot on! So who's next? :-)

OH MY!!!
What the fuck is wrong with you? You are like a crazy m*therf*cker creation machine!!!!!

asheiuauehauehiauea

I absolutly LOVE Banshee =)
Good job, you rock o/

I did what you said with Sticker 88 using my me character, and made some very demented, dark stuff.
Thanks so much for the advice!
I deeply appreciate it. :)

Dear lord, Surge is lovely even if she isn't x-men. Favorited/stolen and ideas come quicker than the speed of light. Everyone else is really good too......I might run out of compliment ammo the more you make......

Love surge and anole! That's the exact hair I've used on my banshee lol great minds eh!
Quicksilver is spot on! So who's next? :-)

I'm thinking I will attempt Onslaught, Magma and Rockslide but those will probably be my last set as I think its time to move onto something new

OH MY!!!
What the fuck is wrong with you? You are like a crazy m*therf*cker creation machine!!!!!

asheiuauehauehiauea

I absolutly LOVE Banshee =)
Good job, you rock o/

LOL, I think I need to go to CAS rehab!!!

In all seriousness I think I can whack these out so quickly because I have source material to work with whereas my oc stuff takes alot longer

I did what you said with Sticker 88 using my me character, and made some very demented, dark stuff.
Thanks so much for the advice!
I deeply appreciate it. :)

I'm glad I could be of service :)

Dear lord, Surge is lovely even if she isn't x-men. Favorited/stolen and ideas come quicker than the speed of light. Everyone else is really good too......I might run out of compliment ammo the more you make......

Yeah sady I'm so out of touch with comics now that I have no idea who is where, but as long as you like her thats the main thing

i don't know who is Anole, but he looks darn good ;o)
Could you make a Diablo, or did you already (you are so productive in great recreations i find it hard to keep track)
And i agree with you, recreations with source material surely helps...doing OC is a much longer process, since you have to come up with something new and fresh...

which doesn't mean there aren't worthy of praise, mind you ;o)

Vilarcane is right, make Diablo!!! I know it's not related to X-Men but....
I want to make one, but sadly I could not come with something good...
C'mon give us some inspiration =)

I really like Boom Boom! Quicksilver is spot on, and Banshee came out great.
I meant to ask; How did you make Mystique's face look divided?

Yeah I endow what you mean. Many we should go for the avengers next? :-)

Yeah I endow what you mean. Many we should go for the avengers next? :-)

Vilarcane is right, make Diablo!!! I know it's not related to X-Men but....
I want to make one, but sadly I could not come with something good...
C'mon give us some inspiration =)

I think I'm going to have a little break for a few days before I start anything new, but I think my next project is going to be wizard of oz, I need to do something thats completely different from this that, something that gives me a little more freedom in design.
I'm gonna say no to Diablo for now just because I have no experience with it so I don't think I will be able to do it any justice.

I really like Boom Boom! Quicksilver is spot on, and Banshee came out great.
I meant to ask; How did you make Mystique's face look divided?

I simply made her skin blue then added a circle sticker along with two no88 stickers and made them a flesh coloured

Absolutely amazing stuff, as usual with you! I am so glad to see more and more here every time I check, it's a start of a good day if I see some of your CAS's! :)

Also, if you need idea's for what to do when you've finished these I would love to see you do short and sweet Teen Titans thread?;)

Back