US Government Shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Politics suck period. I find life better if your Non-Partisan. But all that aside, I think our Founding Fathers would be rolling in their graves if they could see how the US is today.
Honestly from what I have read and studied about The Colonial Times, it sounded way better and life seemed so much simplier than it is now. Didn't have all these strings attached to laws or anything else like that.
Seriously, I would kill to find a way to make alternate realms and make one resemble the Colonial Period.

Let me guess Norik, you're a young student who doesn't pay income tax, you never had to pay for health insurance, you go to school under a government funded grant, and you probably get subsidized living via Food stamps like most college students right? If so, you're just being biased and stupid. Thanks! =]

Let's not start that guessing game IJ ;)

Politics suck period. I find life better if your Non-Partisan. But all that aside, I think our Founding Fathers would be rolling in their graves if they could see how the US is today.
Honestly from what I have read and studied about The Colonial Times, it sounded way better and life seemed so much simplier than it is now. Didn't have all these strings attached to laws or anything else like that.
Seriously, I would kill to find a way to make alternate realms and make one resemble the Colonial Period.

I agree, it's too much nonsense now.

Imagine if George Washington could come back to life and see they now have "income" tax, he'd flip out.

Of course America's silver bullet over other countries is The Constitution, Leftest liberals like Obama try their very best to "amend" or in other words, "alter" it to pass one of their non-constitutional bills. Let's see them attack the 5th amendment "The right to bare arms", which they already are trying to now. All Republicans are doing is fighting for the future, meanwhile Obama flourishes in a dying economy full of debt he has no plan to pay back. He'll just keep bouncing that volleyball of debt to the next generation.

Last edited:
Was allowing people to have opinions brought in by Republicans? Otherwise IJ is just gonna bitch about how that isn't right.
Good question. I couldn't really say. As far as I know it is part of Free Speech. Anyone is allowed to say what they want and the figure heads shouldn't have a say so.
Although I hear you can get arrested if you say something "Slanderous" which is just silly.

I agree, it's too much nonsense now.

Imagine if George Washington could come back to life and see they now have "income" tax, he'd flip out.

Of course America's silver bullet over other countries is The Constitution, Leftest liberals like Obama try their very best to "amend" or in other words, "alter" it to pass one of their non-constitutional bills. Let's see them attack the 5th amendment "The right to bare arms", which they already are trying to now. All Republicans are doing is fighting for the future, meanwhile Obama flourishes in a dying economy full of debt he has no plan to pay back. He'll just keep bouncing that volleyball of debt to the next generation.

Don't forget the lines "And a well regulated militia"

The Constitution isn't perfect. They already had to amend it a bunch of times before, which is where your right to bear arms comes in. It wasn't there, so we needed to add it. Somehow, our priorities and needs have shifted over hundreds of years, after we transformed from the weak 13 colonies to the most powerful nation in the world...

Looking back at my post I spelled college correctly, you must have quoted me within 20 seconds of my post getting posted.
LOL I wish I did. Except you clearly edited your post right before typing out this response.
Republicans have never made fun of Hispanics, blacks, or gay people. That whole "gay rights!" and "women's rights!" was a farce by the democrats to distract you from bigger legislature that the Democrats were trying to pass.
Case and point, you see any "gay rights!" opposition now? No.
Republicans were never trying to take away their rights, it was all nonsense created by the news media and you believed it all.
ಠ_ಠ
You have to realize Norik, you're just a person who probably watches MSNBC, or John Stuart's show.
No. Mainstream media is shit. All of it.

I don't even watch TV.
Let me guess Norik, you're a young student who doesn't pay income tax, you never had to pay for health insurance, you go to school under a government funded grant, and you probably get subsidized living via Food stamps like most college students right? If so, you're just being biased and stupid. Thanks! =]
You suck at guessing.

Last edited:
Don't see how this makes America's law better than everyone else's. I'm pretty sure our law is just as good without a written constitution.
Better and worse. Your laws are more malleable, no special procedure is required to alter them for good or ill. Your laws lack the almost biblical enshrinement status of ours, I doubt anyone is going to fiddle much with the magna carta however :D.

Better and worse. Your laws are more malleable, no special procedure is required to alter them for good or ill. Your laws lack the almost biblical enshrinement status of ours, I doubt anyone is going to fiddle much with the magna carta however :D.
lol that Magna Carta shit is 1200s haha.

It was the first ever "law" restricting the crown's power over parliament.

You know what else "Leftist Liberals" amended into the Constitution?
  • Abolishing slavery
  • Criminalizing racism in voting laws
  • Women's right to vote
  • A proper definition of citizenship
  • Forbidding prohibition
Stop falling for their game. They're pushing their religious BS in the guise of protecting your rights -the exact opposite of what Washington (who was a Liberal BTW) wanted. Both parties are shit, they just appeal to different biases.

Last edited:
1173642_675182795836068_1035583859_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back