Vote For SCV For MLG Prizefights!

This past weekend, MLG streamed an event where they paired off some of the best players for Starcraft 2 in a boxing-style show match called MLG PrizeFights. They are now looking to expand the concept and have a poll for which fighting game people would like to see on the show.

Right now its between Mortal Kombat and Soulcalibur V, and SCV is getting its ass kicked in the polls, so if you would like to see Soulcalibur featured, then make sure that you cast your vote. You can vote as many times as you want! So vote, click "return to poll" and vote again! Keep repeating this until they "block" you from voting; you will be unblocked 2 hours later and will be able to begin voting again!

Guys, I belong to the French community and I have tried to mobilize them as well. We all agree that this poll is completely stupid, but we have no choice. We need to fight and show what can do the SC community to the MLG organizers.

I do think that the MK guys have found an efficiently way to automate the votes. They have improved and with the current speed they are now able to spam more than 50000 votes a day. We need to respond and strike back as well by all means !
The French community is already using something that AsDeEspadas has noticed but we need more hands and more PCs more precisely... We have managed to reduce the speed of the gap increasing but they are still advancing (they were voting 200%-300% times faster yesterday and now only by 10-15%).

For anyone willing to vote seriously and trustfully, please PM AsDeEspadas or myself. We will share what we have learnt so far.

Together we can still win that shit!

*GASP*

The Soul Calibur community alleges that MK kommunity is cheating without evidence and *GASP* will respond by cheating themselves?!

An outrage!

http://testyourmight.com/threads/vote-for-mk-on-mlgs-prize-fights.16152/page-18
The SCV French community found a way to vote unlimited AND automated. I'm sure that some of you know about this... but you can check out the Selenium IDE or iMacros for Chrome/Firefox and the script on the 8wayrun.com page just like this and for more info translate this page/thread.​
Using your 3G phone (NOT 4G as that uses IP protocols), tether it to your computer or laptop and you can vote infinitely as there is no logged IP address to stop you at 50 votes every 2 hours.​
They are mobilizing their army of voting automation and we will soon be losing like we were a few days ago.​
If I had a 3G phone, I would have it be voting constantly, but my phone is from the dark ages! lol
Wow and now the MK community is trying to steal the technology from the French community as well using google translator .
Will they also create ghost accounts on our forum? ;)

Big brother is everywhere be careful guys and keep on voting!

Well, this is harmless, aiming for the hype, and who knows, if there are enough votes from the communities maybe both games will be present at MLG.

And when does the time reach to 0? This has been going back and forth like crazy, so it's hard to me to believe that this is completely legit. But anyways, it's a nice way to mobilize both communities and bring more attention to the event (whenever that might be).

Ya, it'd be nice to know when this will close but they haven't put any date down.

Hats off to those that have worn out their pointy/mouse fingerz!

Every time we are wining I feel that everyone just stops voting, we should actually vote even more once we are wining to get a bigger gap.

struggle.jpg

Okay people, our lead is slipping again (I'm seeing a pattern here) so let's keep going. I'm doing my best to maximize my votes *hint hint* (Thank you Belial) so come on people we can't let those fucks win.

Keep voting! This shit should be nearly over since the schedule tab of the poll tells that the next prizefight is planned for "5/2 - 6:00pm ET".
Still 4-5 days max in the worst case, but I guess it will be over before since they will have to announce the game kept and warn the 4 top players a bit before to prepare their trip...

My bet is that they just wait for the results of the MLG Fighter Arena tomorrow...

I voted SCV but why can't we have 2, 3, or 4 major fighters? I think we're still being low balled until EVO lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back