Vote For SCV For MLG Prizefights!

This past weekend, MLG streamed an event where they paired off some of the best players for Starcraft 2 in a boxing-style show match called MLG PrizeFights. They are now looking to expand the concept and have a poll for which fighting game people would like to see on the show.

Right now its between Mortal Kombat and Soulcalibur V, and SCV is getting its ass kicked in the polls, so if you would like to see Soulcalibur featured, then make sure that you cast your vote. You can vote as many times as you want! So vote, click "return to poll" and vote again! Keep repeating this until they "block" you from voting; you will be unblocked 2 hours later and will be able to begin voting again!

Okay we are losing by 20% now. It looks like it's all over. Such a shame. I don't know what the hell is going on but while I was voting we lost .10! This shit is completely screwy and I'm sure all this was predetermined now after what I heard about what was going on at MLG NY

The good news is Im sure the website received a lot of ad revenue though! wtg!! :D

edit:
moar happy faces required for this post!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yep seems over, i voted more than 2000 times the last hour-ish, MK is still going faster. Now i stopped and SC is standing still, seems like i was the only one voting the last hour.

Since everybody gave up, its time to GG i guess.

GG.

Guys, don't be salty, technically we haven't lost ;).
We were still leading with 53% when the prizefight has occured on 28/04 night and then after that most of us have stopped to vote. I mean there is no point to vote for something that has already occured ...
In fact, from what I have understood the prizefight happened on the same day as the MLG Arena, just after the MK tourney.
Both games were kept for the prizefight and there was 200$ to win for each challenge.
Kayane - RTD : 1-4
Keev - Hawkeye : 4-3

Hum actually we really have lost the poll LOL.
They have just closed the poll and put MK for the 5/2 prizefight.

Don't know what was the money match thing then with Keev/Hawkeye , Kayane/RTD. Maybe they have recorded the prizefight match before or they will pick new players.
Anyway, this shit is finally over and both games are kept apparently, SC5 is just 3 weeks afterwards.

5/2 - 6pm ET - Mortal Kombat
Undercard - Crazy Dominican vs Maxter
Titlefight - CDjr vs Curbolicious

5/23 - TBD - Soul Calibur
Undercard - TBD
TitleFight - TBD

5/27 - TBD - StarCraft 2
Undercard - TBD
Titlefight - TBD

The poll was just to make hype. MLG staff already told to the players that poll doesn't change anything, MK and SC5 are chosen anyway. The prizefights have been already recorded so you'll see them the 23th May.

They dint picked my match i am sad

EDIT: Did they show the vids already? Must've missed them.

Yeah, I'm confused. Also sad that I didn't know about it until NDK's post above gave me an alert... Give us the news, 8WR!

Generally... no. MLG will post a VoD on their own website after the fact, though (sometimes WAY after the fact, though).

Live streams

2 Viewers
KomorebiMononoke
KomorebiMononoke
茶月さんと木漏れ日のリハビリテーション

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back