What are the best BE and CE moves?

I don't remember that move. But I actually like SW BE's. I know Viola and Cervy have a useless one.

Feel like Leixia AA BE needs some love here. It's her near-broken move. Though it's difficult to argue against Viola 44A or Cervy 4B for braindeadness. Special mentions for Algol FC 8B for combo utility and Raph 33K for giving him a mixup. Oh and Tira 66B / 666B.

Hilde CE is one of the best because of range, tracking, guard crush, damage, speed, boosting her throw game (by giving her free B grabs), and combo from her best attack.

Hildes CE is one of the best.
Great whiffpunisher with almost half life dmg and half screen range.

Cervantes' iGDR BE crap move and Yoshis iMCF BE crap move

WR B BE leixia :D

In Pre-patch because it's an i27 launcher that evades to her left side, did massive damage without a vertical evade, & was safe doing insane guard damage breaking in 7. It was super effective after 6KK which stunned on normal hit.

Feel like Leixia AA BE needs some love here. It's her near-broken move. Though it's difficult to argue against Viola 44A or Cervy 4B for braindeadness. Special mentions for Algol FC 8B for combo utility and Raph 33K for giving him a mixup. Oh and Tira 66B / 666B.

Hilde CE is one of the best because of range, tracking, guard crush, damage, speed, boosting her throw game (by giving her free B grabs), and combo from her best attack.

How is Leixia's AA[BE] a near-broken move? It's good for STN combos. AA[BE] break is just luck.

I agree with Viola's SET 11_44_77A[BE] being hit confimable, the best frame trap in the game, an amazing combo starter.

A tie between Viola's SET B+K[BE] & Algol's FC 8B[BE] because those moves can be used multiple times in the same combo.

Best CE: Pat

I don't remember that move. But I actually like SW BE's. I know Viola and Cervy have a useless one.

Damps 6 B BE is the one where he does a mid attack and an unblockable sneeze. You are correct, it is Cervy's 8_8 A BE. That is arguably the most useless BE in this game. Good thing he has 4 other BE's which can actually be utilized.

Damps 6 B BE is the one where he does a mid attack and an unblockable sneeze. You are correct, it is Cervy's 8_8 A BE. That is arguably the most useless BE in this game. Good thing he has 4 other BE's which can actually be utilized.
Viola's A+B BE says hello. :P A+B is already a terrible move being slow, low damage, fairly unsafe and you can't even combo off the BE. And you can't hit confirm the BE.

Viola's A+B BE says hello. :P A+B is already a terrible move being slow, low damage, fairly unsafe and you can't even combo off the BE. And you can't hit confirm the BE.

That does sound bad. It depends on how you look at it though. Cervantes' BE is also slow, unsafe, and worst of all, even if the first hit is a CH, the second hit won't combo. You can step it right after, JG, and even aGI it because its so slow. But if that second hit gets you, you better not tech or you're getting 3 mouth watering iGDR's.

Excuse Me, But... WHATS THE FUCKING MIXUP? I Step Right Punish BT B+K. You Grab I Break. You G 1AB Its Not A 90 Damage CH. WHATS THE MIXUP?

Well you have to guess which throw to break. And if you duck, you get hit by my BT B+K. Those aren't the only options too. Just as you said, "You G 1AB Its Not A 90 Damage CH." This implies that you got hit by 1AB right? Which means, you guessed incorrectly. And! Based on a quick search on the definition of a mix up: "Mix up is a strategy or technique of making one's attacks more difficult to predict.... it typically involves using low attacks, overhead attacks, throw attacks, and generally any assortment of attacks which require different actions from the opponent in order to defend against them."

Damp's 6B BE is a high into sneeze. The sneeze may not even come out either. If you get lucky and it does come out right away, the most damage you can get is 24 damage(I believe). That would make it the most useless attack in the game.

I really like Ivy's and Astaroth's CE. It's basically an unblockable high and I'm pretty sure you can't duck on reaction. Both deal a VERY respectable amount of damage as well.

I really like Ivy's and Astaroth's CE. It's basically an unblockable high and I'm pretty sure you can't duck on reaction. Both deal a VERY respectable amount of damage as well.

You can react/anticipate to Ivy's, Her hand glows first and then goes to her head before activating the animation what freezes your ducking chances.

Ezio's 6B BE is really good as well. i15 high, +10 on block 70+ 3x Clean hit chance on hit.

Well you have to guess which throw to break. And if you duck, you get hit by my BT B+K. Those aren't the only options too. Just as you said, "You G 1AB Its Not A 90 Damage CH." This implies that you got hit by 1AB right? Which means, you guessed incorrectly. And! Based on a quick search on the definition of a mix up: "Mix up is a strategy or technique of making one's attacks more difficult to predict.... it typically involves using low attacks, overhead attacks, throw attacks, and generally any assortment of attacks which require different actions from the opponent in order to defend against them."

yes, of course the iGDR noob-BE has good mixup abilities :)

The good thing is that Yoshi just need to do A+K to bring the whole mixup down after Cervs BE xD

...okay, maybe a slightly delayed BT B+K would still hit.

Back