What are YOU playing?

TetsuyaHikari

[09] Warrior
When I'm not playing SCIV, I like to put in a couple of hours on Wild Arms: Alter Code F or DJ Max Portable 2. I've got quite a big list of RPGs I'd like to beat, but no thanks to SCIV, they are still collecting some dust >.>

Anyway, what about you guys? What are you currently playing?

right now:
sc4 ps3
tekken dr ps3
wipeout hd ps3
spore pc
mass effect pc
sw the force unleashed psp
r-type command psp

after that:
gta4 ps3
the witcher pc
nwn2 pc
gothic 3
age of empires 3
world in conflict pc
viva pinata pc

recently (within last 3 weeks) beaten:
gears of war pc
crysis warhead pc
turok 2008 pc
halflife ep2 pc
portal pc
ff tactics psp

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of The Lions (PSP)
Jeanne d'Arc (PSP)
Megaman 9 (Wii)
Castle of Shikigami III (Wii)

Mostly Wipeout HD now and some old beat 'm ups like The Punisher and Streets of Rage II.

Looking forward to Fallout 3.

Soul Calibur 4- PS3
Odin Sphere- PS2
Zelda TwP and Mega Man 9- Wii

Thats about it. I've been meaning to finish my replay of Star Ocean 3, but I just haven't had the time.

besides scIV,

Re-playing Oblivion as a mage type
Tales of Phantasia on SNES emulator

But I'm currently dominating my game time to the new Silent Hill: Homecoming. And i must say, its so far THE BEST in the series.

btw, newdarkcloud you'll LOVE Silmeria if you are into the VP series.

Atm Silent Hill:Homecoming + a lots of SC4:x I'm considering to start Uncharted but dunno.. Convince me that it's not a waste of time

But I'm currently dominating my game time to the new Silent Hill: Homecoming. And i must say, its so far THE BEST in the series.

This is certainly nice to know. I was ecstatic about picking it up before and now you just made me want it more >.<. I love the SH series and I have high expectations for this game. I can't wait to play it.

Also, I've got a huge problem regarding games I'm playing or should be playing. I'll be posting a new thread for it. If you have the time, please look it over. It's quite the dilemma.

Atm Silent Hill:Homecoming + a lots of SC4:x I'm considering to start Uncharted but dunno.. Convince me that it's not a waste of time

i finished it and it's one of the most entertaining games on the ps3 yet imo.

I got GTAIV & SCIV at the same time. I only played a few matches of GTA on xbox live and haven't even started playing the missions. I actually didn't really play either of these games for a long while because I was in playing Call of Duty 4 all the time. And, before that it was Halo...

I'm a binge gamer.

Oh yeah, I mostly play Soul Calibur now, I get challanges to play Madden 09 from my brothers every now and then also.

Well when I'm not training on Sc 4. I like to play.....

Ds: Pokemon diamond and Sonci RPG

PS2: KH 1&2, R&C series, Sly 2&3, and when I get GG ac and Acrana heart.

Ps3: SC 4, MGS 4, Warhawk, and that all I have right now :)

360: Sonic next gen, Naruto Rise of a ninja, PSu, and shadowrun.

SC4 and...that's it. I've been playing Tomb Raider Legend too, getting ready for Tomb Raider Underworld.

I would be playing...

Team Fortress 2 (PC)
SC4 (PS3) at get togethers
and finishing Persona 3: FES (PS2)

If not for this inconvenient thing called school getting in the way. :P

Besides SC4, I started playing Warhammer Online. I plan on playing Fable 2 once that comes out but not sure how long that will take me to finish.

Also planning on getting My Japanese Coach on DS and playing that at work.

Back