What is your Berserk Button?

HydroJames

Shining Sea Dragon
In other words, what is/are the thing(s) that make(s) you really angry? Everyone has this big red button that when pressed, makes them explode!

Several of mine are:
  • Don't say anything negative about Nintendo (especially if the accusations are false), I kept silent to avoid a flame war and possibly a thread going off topic.
  • Don't question my self-worth as a gamer for liking E rated games.
  • Don't kill me in Grand Theft Auto Online for no reason. If you do, I coming after you with a vengeance. Any others involved be damned.

This thread is like asking people to openly advertise their weakness to the Internet so trolls can take advantage. I hope you understand if people are reluctant to answer.

I don't think I have one where I go hands shakin, pissed off, rage master. I only have tiny ones, such as people who snap & fuckin lose it & start assuming shit & put words in mouth & saying you said shit you never did! Kind of like one of those dramatic black girls that loses her mind & complains hardcore, jumping up & down, running around, getting loud as fuck, & repeating shit a second time, but even louder.

Back