You know what really grinds my gears??

kelle_da_mule

[08] Mercenary
So I found my brother watching T.V. He was watching Family Guy and the fat guy i think his name is Peter was on a newscast talking about what he hates. He mentions that he hates when people let their baby cry in public places which is SO TRUE. What grinds my gears is when i see people, especially guys, wear jeans and then wear nerdy sneakers like asics with them, ugh.... So post anything that annoys you a lot. Feel free to come back and add something new if it strikes you during the day.

lets see...

pets with people names like george or steve. however, pets fully named after famous people like charlie murphy and princess diana are awesome

customers who pretend to be allergic to food that they don't like

picky eaters in general; i've determined that you can judge a great deal about a person by what they refuse to eat. those who hold on to their childhood "oh that is gross i'm not ever trying it" attitude are always shitty or lame people in other regards

chicks that dress like gangster dudes with gigantic t-shirts and oversized jeans

ICP, juggalos, TWIZTED, tech-9, kottonmouth kings and anything else affiliated with that scourge on the earth

capcom fighting games

lag

people who are obviously just plain bad and blame lag

poeple who post things on facebook that end in "repost this if _________"

people who post things on FB that begin with pooky/sugar/hunny/punkin/'whatever your dumbass pet name for your child that i don't want to see' is doing _________, when i can see in the damn picture exactly what he/she is doing

people who know english but refuse to speak it as a form of misguided and embarrassing anti-patriotic protest

people who tell me how to do my job

people who use 'gay' as a synonym for 'dumb/stupid/lame/wrong'

other people's children

other people

dogs dressed up like people

dogs with painted nails

cats

pictures of cats with words on them

people who laugh at stupid jokes

people who laugh at their own jokes

people who are older than 15 and still play yugioh or pokemon or inayusha or whatever the popular japanese battle monster garbage now is

people who leave the slicer dirty after they use it

forwarding ports on new routers

calling customer service only to get a fucking robot...+10 hate if the robot is voice activated and i'm in a loud place and it just keeps telling me "i'm sorry, i didn't get that" over and over again until i smash something

spiders, scorpions, centipedes, crickets

people who think that by lazily putting a bunch of shit in a pot, ignoring all procedure and technique, and then drowning the whole abortion in cumin = making chili >_> TEXAS

actually, almost everything about texas

the state of florida

people who ask for money

people with abs that i can't touch

people who wear perfume/cologne into a nice restaurant

shitty beer

getting on netflix only to realize that the "new movies" from the last month are all from 1987

getting my credit card bill only to realize that netflix went up in cost...again...and they failed to tell me, and that if i cancel it they do it immediately so i lose the overpriced month i just paid for, and then coming to terms with the fact that i will probably forget about it again next month and end up paying whatever the new jacked up price is...again.

coming to terms with the fact that i generally dislike the majority of my coworkers

coming to terms with the fact that i will most likely consider dogs as my only children for the rest of my life

coming to terms with the fact that the above fact will most likely make my mother cry...again

coming to terms with the fact that i am only 27, and yet am already illegally lusting after 17 year olds, and will most likely continue to do so for the rest of my life, growing more and more creepy with every passing year

i think i can go on all day...uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

haha lobo thats a huge list. You seem to hate animals lol. When one hits you again soon feel free to post. Another thing i cant stand are guys who take fb profile pictures of themselves to show off their non existent abs and muscle. or when they where only a tank top to try and show it. I also hate fake people that are so bad at it, you just want to beat the crap out of them. they pretend about everything.

picky eaters in general; i've determined that you can judge a great deal about a person by what they refuse to eat. those who hold on to their childhood "oh that is gross i'm not ever trying it" attitude are always shitty or lame people in other regards

coming to terms with the fact that i am only 27, and yet am already illegally lusting after 17 year olds, and will most likely continue to do so for the rest of my life, growing more and more creepy with every passing year

This and this. People who won't try something new or are so finicky they won't eat a sandwich with crusts or a fish with the head on it always get the cock-eye from me. If other people can eat it, you probably can too.

Secondly, it's not like as I get older I don't notice the attractiveness of women in their 30's, but I also still sometimes notice 16 or 17 year old girls. I'm not in high school anymore. That's.... not right.

As for my own list:

People who decry others as ignorant while not knowing what they're talking about.

Atheists who denounce religious people as angry, intolerant and judgmental while being angry, intolerant and judgmental themselves.

Babies in movie theaters.

People in buffets and salad bars who go tot he toilet and then don't wash their hands. I've seen this so much and you know they're going to go grab the tongs... I actually wash my hands after I serve myself, open doors ect. It requires a lot of trips to the bathroom and makes me look like a hypochondriac but I didn't get the flu last year so it seems to be paying off.

doors that look light but aren't
doors that look heavy but aren't
flavored condoms

I'm pretty easy going when not being a troll for the sake of forum drama

Reactions: HRD
My turn?

People who flake out.

People who like hurting animals.

People who fuck with my food.

Bullies

People who talk shit and have no real way to back it up

People who have to be right.

People who talk in movie theaters

Children on the internet.

Drunk people who are all over you

Aggressive sales people, I hate trying to get away from them.

For me its ....

People who try to tell you what kind of music to like. (You can enjoy your music, Let me enjoy mines, let Justin Bieber fans enjoy his, etc.)

I'm an artist and I cant stand when people are looking over my shoulder while I'm drawing.

People who use bad language heavily (my skin crawl just hearing it.)

People who try to pick a fight over the internet. (I mean really? Someone disagreed with you and you tell them that they wouldn't say it to your face. If they did what are you going to do, punch them? How primitive.)

I can't stand negative people in general, they are so contagious. Interacting with them usually just bring you down to their level.

People that use big words without knowing what they mean.
Care to tell me what I did wrong? Know full well what the word means, used it perfectly fine I thought. If not by it's medical definition than by the common one. Also hypochondriac isn't a "big word". Most people know it.
a person who worries or talks excessively about his or her health.

So yeah, spare me your bullshit.
Oh there's another one for my list:
People who give me shit for no reason because they've got a stick up their asses.

I am good at controlling my emotions. But I am human in these situations.

People who smell like smoke.
People with heavy alcohol breath.
Getting interrupted from my sleep back and forth.
Several people jumping one person.

All those things give me a headache and cause a chemical reaction in my body that equates to anger. I am that close to dropping your ass on the floor.

I am good at controlling my emotions. But I am human in these situations.

Getting interrupted from my sleep back and forth.

The word interrupt made me think that i hate when people start talking and interrupt me because they think theyre opinion is more important

Care to tell me what I did wrong? Know full well what the word means, used it perfectly fine I thought. If not by it's medical definition than by the common one. Also hypochondriac isn't a "big word". Most people know it.

So yeah, spare me your bullshit.
Oh there's another one for my list:
People who give me shit for no reason because they've got a stick up their asses.
–noun
Also, hy·po·chon·dri·a·sis  [hahy-poh-kuh
thinsp.png
n-drahy-uh-sis] Show IPA. Psychiatry . an excessive preoccupation with one's health, usually focusing on some particular symptom, as cardiac or gastric problems.

A more appropriate word would have been Spermatophobe or Spermophobe, meaning the fear of germs.

Here's one.. People that get overly defensive when called on something that isn't even really a big deal. It's 12:00am and I'm surfing forums with nothing better to do than to post in a thread that has little to no impact on your day or what you're doing. Don't lose sleep over it.

Back