Which characters would you have killed off?

I said "NEW" not a clone, that applies to the weapon style too.

I mean, if they'd created Natsu and gave her a kama instead of giving her Taki's style, people would be hyped for use her right now instead being complaining about the color of her hair.

If they take out Cervantes only to add de new young pirate with the same moveset I'd be pissed too.
Yun is not a Hwang clone and Natsu is better then Taki in every respect but people still complain and want Taki back. That was the point I was making. People will definitely complain. They don't care how badass a NEW character is.

The complaints about Zas and Talim being gone are more then hell justifiable and reasonable however in comparison people wanting Taki back are just too attached to the clevage to actually see the facts, Natsu is faster and has more personality to her. Not very likable but she isnt boring... were as Taki was. Even her voice sounded boring. I dont see why people want Seung mina and her back beyond their bodies.
Exactly. It's like any character with a personality is disliked because they can't say DIE in five different ways for battle quotes lol.

The complaints about Zas and Talim being gone are more then hell justifiable and reasonable however in comparison people wanting Taki back are just too attached to the clevage to actually see the facts, Natsu is faster and has more personality to her. Not very likable but she isnt boring... were as Taki was. Even her voice sounded boring. I dont see why people want Seung mina and her back beyond their bodies.

I'm just going to give my little 2 cents here. I guess I may be different on my views of Taki because I'm gay and I didn't give a fuck about her tits. But you do have a point, as far as her personality went, she was a sleeper character. The only game I really enjoyed her was in SC2. In SC3 and SC4, she was just there... The only thing that kept me glued to her was her moveset since she had some nice moves in my opinion. Same with Seong-Mina though she had more of a personality then Taki but not a whole lot at the end of the day.

I'm still put off by Natsu's appearance but I'm still willing to give her chance. Why should I hate a character that I never even played with? Nothing but a simple recolor will make her more tolerable when it comes time to playing. lol

Hmm, let's see:

Astaroth
Xiba
Both Versions of Patroklos
Pyrrha (but I like the Omega Version)
Two of the Mimics in Calibur 5

All Alexandras end the blood line so they do not return.
Algol Maxi Kilik Xiangua Leixia That is it for now!

Tira,Algol,Xiba,Tira,Zwei,Dampierre,Tira,Elysium(take the apparence of Sophitia and its an mimic char),Natsu,Tira
Patsuka(would prefer Setsuka and he sould represent the athenian style..)
Pyrrha(her personality for sure at least her omega version was more enjoyable)
Patroklos ( personality ,too arrogant )
oh and Tira

Tira,Algol,Xiba,Tira,Zwei,Dampierre,Tira,Elysium(take the apparence of Sophitia and its an mimic char),Natsu,Tira
Patsuka(would prefer Setsuka and he sould represent the athenian style..)
Pyrrha(her personality for sure at least her omega version was more enjoyable)
Patroklos ( personality ,too arrogant )
oh and Tira
Patroklos may be too arrogant and Pyrrha may be too much of a pansy but the characters have solid albeit annoying but solid personalities. If all the characters acted the same, they wouldn't really be all that much enjoyable so in my opinion, it's good to have character of all different personalites from arrogant Patroklos, to dumb musclehead Astaroth and so on. But I understand what you are saying though.

IMO the mimics, Aeon, Maxi, Alpha Patz and Omega Pyrrha should have been cut to make way for other characters. Not to beat a dead horse, but Talim and Zasalamel should have stayed in to keep variety in unique fighting styles.

Patroklos may be too arrogant and Pyrrha may be too much of a pansy but the characters have solid albeit annoying but solid personalities. If all the characters acted the same, they wouldn't really be all that much enjoyable so in my opinion, it's good to have character of all different personalites from arrogant Patroklos, to dumb musclehead Astaroth and so on. But I understand what you are saying though.

i agree with you to have many different personality
but i realy hope later ,Pyrrha will be more brave lol
even if i cant accept sc5 story
i would love to see how the characters personality will evolve (realy love the Raphael one lol)

i agree with you to have many different personality
but i realy hope later ,Pyrrha will be more brave lol
even if i cant accept sc5 story
i would love to see how the characters personality will evolve (realy love the Raphael one lol)
Well even though I didn't like the SC5 story, I have to say, I was proud when Patroklos matured himself and stopped acting like an arrogant ass once he got his "true" style. So who knows? Maybe Pyrhha will become braver while maintaining her nice nature? Raphael is cool but I feel he wasn't very fleshed out in SC5 like a lot of the other characters...

I would kill Sophitia.
Why did she ruin her daughter's life? The entire plot of SC5 is her fault. I am very happy that she has died a random death from a group of malfested ♥ justice!

aside from story aspects, i would like for the mimics to be cut altogether. as for other characters, i don't have anyone who i particularly dislike however there's a staggering amount of "meh..." inducing ones in this game.

Well even though I didn't like the SC5 story, I have to say, I was proud when Patroklos matured himself and stopped acting like an arrogant ass once he got his "true" style. So who knows? Maybe Pyrhha will become braver while maintaining her nice nature? Raphael is cool but I feel he wasn't very fleshed out in SC5 like a lot of the other characters...

i wonder his true style is the Setsuka one then in the next sc game there will be no athenian style for him anymore?
but yes i prefer this personality for him
as for Pyrrha i have no problem if she still nice but i realy hope she will stop apologizing when she fight lol

I would kill Sophitia.
Why did she ruin her daughter's life? The entire plot of SC5 is her fault. I am very happy that she has died a random death from a group of malfested ♥ justice!

aside from story aspects, i would like for the mimics to be cut altogether. as for other characters, i don't have anyone who i particularly dislike however there's a staggering amount of "meh..." inducing ones in this game.

the entire plot of sc5 was sadisticps team fault
they are the one who wanted the ruin of the Alexandra's family for their fail story
Sophitia wanted to protect her children and to have an happy family, that the true Sophitia
if you want to blame someone for the sc5 story.blame the sadistic ps team who soo much disrespect Sophitia and her family

the entire plot of sc5 was sadic ps team fault
they are the one who wanted the ruin of the Alexandra's family for they fail story
Sophitia wanted to protect her children and to have an happy family, that the true Sophitia
if you want to blame someone for the sc5 story.blame the sadic ps team who soo much disrespect Sophitia and her family
lolololol this is not a valid argument by any means. they made her so they can do whatever they want with the character. if they wanted to make people hate her, they did it - i never really liked sophitia but when i found out that she embedded a shard of soul edge into pyrrha's body i was speechless.

Cervantes: Love his fighting style and he's been there since the beginning.. but god, he's gotten more "husky" in every game. I don't want a daddy... daddies are so over-hyped. :(
Xianghua: Too... damned... perky. flkfhsdlfg. Same for her daughter. ;.;
Maxi: Cocky people are annoying and deserve slow, mutilation-based deaths. o3o

lolololol this is not a valid argument by any means. they made her so they can do whatever they want with the character. if they wanted to make people hate her, they did it - i never really liked sophitia but when i found out that she embedded a shard of soul edge into pyrrha's body i was speechless.

Sophitia was made by the team who created SoulBlade and not the actual one
the menbers of the team arent the same even the director isnt the same
Daishi Odashima is a fail compared to Hiroaki Yotoriyama(and i realy hope an improvement form Daishi)
so the actual team didnt made Sophitia
but only destroyed Sophitia and her family and the soulcalibur story by the same time

Back