Which SC Characters do you see as losers?

• I feel that one of biggest things that holds her back is having to be range dependent. She constantly has to space her opponent, keeping them at tip-range where she is most effective. Compare her to other long-range character such as Nightmare and Astaroth who have no issue with sweet/sour spots and will why people place her on their tier list as not just a low, but bottom-tier (based on her latest incarnation in SCIV).
  • If you're playing to win, there is no good reason as to why you should pick her over Kilik. While Kilik is gifted with speed, safety, mix-ups, and combo ability, Seong Mi-na is not very fast, unsafe, linear, doesn't get a lot of combo opportunities. She often comes off as the poor man's Kilik.

So many lies. Unbelievable.

Zwei and Siggy are both losers for handing one of the strongest weapon in the world to a psychotic murderer named Patroklos and picking him to be the chosen one. Thanks for the ice age guys! If Edgemaster didn't help, the world would be one giant ice cube. And so much for reading the future since Viola barely helped with preventing that. Either she didn't see it and is the worst fortune teller ever or the story just stuck too much on the incesty vibes so all she would say is that they can't be together in some wine and moon metaphor.
Thing I hate most about Zwei is that he has like no lows and can't grab things out of kissing distance. Siggy whiffs.
That said, Zwei still my main. (>O-O)

Viola sometimes acts like she is technically dead inside. She doesn't seem to care about anything that happens to the world Or the people around her , so even if she knew what's going to happen, she seems to lack the motivation to do anything about anything.

Viola sometimes acts like she is technically dead inside. She doesn't seem to care about anything that happens to the world Or the people around her , so even if she knew what's going to happen, she seems to lack the motivation to do anything about anything.
You'd think she have some motivation since she considered Zwei a friend who saved her and wouldn't want to see him as a block of ice.

I see you live in Brooklyn. Why don't you manage to find your way down to Winter Brawl or Summer Jam this year? I'll play you in a money match set with Mi-na in any Calibur game and mop the floor with you.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up.
I'm already regged for WB, and plan on attending SJ. You probably would beat me in any game with Mi-na, as I play SCV. Anyways, that was entirely irrelevant to my point. It's like when you say something and some guy disagrees so he threatens to beat you up. Think anti-semitism.

I'm already regged for WB, and plan on attending SJ. You probably would beat me in any game with Mi-na, as I play SCV. Anyways, that was entirely irrelevant to my point. It's like when you say something and some guy disagrees so he threatens to beat you up. Think anti-semitism.

Nah, you're right. I was wrong to do that so I changed my post. I apologize.

Anti-Semitism though? That's a bit of a stretch.

You'd think she have some motivation since she considered Zwei a friend who saved her and wouldn't want to see him as a block of ice.

Again like almost everything regarding this game is incomplete and we don't see her snapping out of it after z.w.e.i bites it. or anything.

yunseong is already default for me so, i'm gonna have to say sophitia since she's : lost to cervantes, couldn't even beat him on her own so taki had to bail her out. lost any chance of having a normal life. <strike> lost her virginity to rothion leaving us with plot device crotch spawn</strike> lost her own toddler bc she left her kids unattended even after tira had repeatedly said she'd come for them (honestly wouldn't it have made more sense to have cass guard the opposite room?)
Kappa

Again like almost everything regarding this game is incomplete and we don't see her snapping out of it after z.w.e.i bites it. or anything.
Sooooo she somehow snaps and gets her memories back and just decides to cut ties with the one guy who befriends her and lets Patty cake freeze everyone including herself.
I still say she's a terrible fortune teller. Cuz pat and Pyrrha did walk off into the sunset. Kappa

I7scCiy.jpg

Picking Kilik is the ultimate truth... unless you're playing SCV

Well, the dude was right about Kilik being better (except for the speed part). I'll give him that.

EDIT: OMG, you should've put Mi-na's face on this picture instead

1388785670000-chip-kelly.jpg

Last edited:
Back