Which SC Characters do you see as losers?

The only thing I don't like about ZWEI, is his design. It's Twilight and Bishounen written all over it. I can stomach pretty boy nonsense, but when you mix it with Twilight nonsense it's a nightmare. It belongs in the crap pile where I detest Justin Bieber's songs and such. However how he is as a person doesn't irk me to calling him loser.

Patroklos is the exact opposite. His design is nice, but his personality(before he became Apat) makes me want to punch something. Add in the ever present incest vibes I get towards his sister, and you got yourself a loser in my eyes.

I put Seong Mi-na on here on the grounds of her incompetence in both story and game-play.
Incompetence in gameplay? Sorry mate, but Mina is one of the characters it's most fun to play with for me, and she was my main in Soul Blade, I couldn't even finish the arcade with any other character then Mina.

There are only two losers I see....:sc5dam1:Dampierre, mainly because he has no business being in Soul Calibur 5...or existing in SC at all.

:sc5pat1: Patroklos...need I say more?

Damp has no business being in SCV, I think the legendarymightsuperkamigod OofmaticDaDampsSSGSSGSSG might have something to say about that

Back