Which SCV Newcomer deserves to stay the most?

Who deserves to stay the most?

• Total voters
In that case, it's even more tragic since Ein has a giant knife coming out of him and probably stabbed Zwei even more trying to catch him.

In that case, it's even more tragic since Ein has a giant knife coming out of him and probably stabbed Zwei even more trying to catch him.
You do not know whether ZWEI died or not. Stop embarassing yourself, its getting ridiculous.

I think in opinion that Bandai/Namco may find a way for Viola and Z.W.E.I. to have another appearance. I wouldn't mind if Patroklos, if either of the Alexandra siblings were to return, to return just due to his uniqueness in combat style.

- Xiba: I guess his silly antics built-in with some of his style would set him apart from his predecessor. Kilik himself has been leaked/confirmed (however, whatever). Could the two of them be in a game with Kilik having his "bo weapon-only" style? With BN coming up with any excuse of bringing returning characters, I'd be okay with it.
Okay...so Xiba was an annoying little cuss. We ALL had to deal.
EDIT: No Xiba = room for Mi-Na. RE-EDIT ...or not.

- Leixia: I just don't know about her. Everyone was shouting for X to return and devs (and possibly leakers) are actually watching forums such as this to notice. I don't think I'll need to explain the rest on this matter.

- Natsu: An Arahabaki possessed character if not Natsu, Juju could always be a Natsu replacement as a "Bonus Character" though. If no Natsu in VI, Natsu players/fans/(fanboys if any), there could always be VII... probably. Kappa

Last edited:
Well. I think that Viola would be most appropriate to come back, but I bet half of us would rather have Amy.

If I had to give up Talim for Zwei I would be pissed though. Or even Seung Mina for Zwei, or Zasalamel for Zwei, or well you get my drift.

Being loud, annoying and using an inappropriate for the times of her game language is not being better.
And the only way she is original is in the way "Naruto walks into Berserk's tavern...".
There is not a hint of resemblance between her and Naruto. Thats the stupid argument SC5 haters use because they see one thing that looks similar on them, like the white of their eyes.

Why not Taki and Natsu?
we had sword and shield characters to no end. Having 2 Ninja women for once wouldn't hurt.
They just have to set them apart, gameplaywise.
I'd take Natsu over another sword and shield user any day, even Cassandra, though she's also cool.

Why not Taki and Natsu?
we had sword and shield characters to no end. Having 2 Ninja women for once wouldn't hurt.
They just have to set them apart, gameplaywise.
I'd take Natsu over another sword and shield user any day, even Cassandra, though she's also cool.
If they would make her like on the concept used in your avatar pic and fix her personality to more fitting for a ninja, then 100% yes.
She has a lot of potential.

Would've bee SO cool if she had the Darth Maul weapon that went to the newcomer, like in the middle of my avatar pic, she could have been a mix of Taki and Samanosuke/Jubei with Sempumaru/Wind glaive from Onimusha series...

Back