who the fuck keeps deleting worker-bakery's threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfestedLoli

[09] Warrior
Seriously what the fuck is so bad about them? With the amount of shit on this site and you choose to delete their posts?

Well...

The mods have told him/her to stop littering this forum with 1,600 threads about the same fake fasion show. No one cares, the threads get like 5 posts and then a new one is created.

So, should have listened to the mods, make it work in one thread. Derp.

I hope a proper warning was issued (not a fan of mods ninja-ing the public with bans, but i trust this communities mods). But if so and the issue is spam...I can't see room to complain...furthermore...why so pissy over..."fashion show" threads...I mean fuckin really? Ivy in boots and...ummm...boots and w00t "</thread>"? (dear god i hope im not mixing my details here)

I hope a proper warning was issued (not a fan of mods ninja-ing the public with bans, but i trust this communities mods). But if so and the issue is spam...I can't see room to complain...furthermore...why so pissy over..."fashion show" threads...I mean fuckin really? Ivy in boots and...ummm...boots and w00t "</thread>"? (dear god i hope im not mixing my details here)

Warnings were issued by mods in 2 of the threads before they were merged.

Then what happened?

More threads popped up, I see no issue in the mods doing their job after fair warning, this communities mods are some of the best out there and are very easy on the public that uses these forums. The issue here was thread spam, and it's not tolerated from anyone.

Remember Jorn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back