[Winston-Salem, NC] Care for a smoke?

EDIT:

You know what Doug, don't worry about taxi-ing me around, you go and enjoy yourself. I'll go with my brother tomorrow maybe. Thanks a lot though man.

But yeah, we'll have to get up next week. And don't forget Lucky's!

what people still post on here? well, originally I didn't intend on competing until I either said fuck it and dedicated myself to SF4 just because of power in numbers since I don't exactly dislike the game, but I don't feel comfortable putting money on it in tournaments.

but, if you guys are serious about playin some SC4, then I'll see about tryin to get next Saturday off to run this tournament / beat everyone's ass in the last GG tournament before BlazBlue drops.
-Q

good stuff. How are you getting there? I have to find a ride myself since Matt will be in Austin (no homo).

good stuff. How are you getting there? I have to find a ride myself since Matt will be in Austin (no homo).

I'm riding w/ Demo. Um, I'll get up w/ him today if you still need a ride. lemmie know wasup.
-Q

After this week of soul searching I'm going to decide to make a return or not. I've been really thinking about it. Probably not w/ X this time around, but we'll see. Everyone loves surprises, right?

Ah, I tried playing again a while back. I'm almost complete trash at this point.

Doug, any time for games in the upcoming week?

I went 0-2 at Evo, lost to Belial (Mitsurugi) and therapist (Voldo). Only like 25% of our pool showed up, but the people that were there were GOOD. I have very little (none really) high level Calibur experience.

Well, yeah, I'll still be playing.

...ask again anytime after this weekend (Nationals).

good luck Doug!!

also wtf?! Malek's Ivy >>>> Link's Ivy?!

Link sayin "it's time to pass the torch!!?!" 'tis a sad day for my Link fanboy-ism and a good day for Beast ass Ivy players.
-Q

Yeah I would call him to see how he did but I left my phone charger in Vegas dur

but apparently thugish (Amy) won, second place was somebody repping Talim!

Yeah I would call him to see how he did but I left my phone charger in Vegas dur

but apparently thugish (Amy) won, second place was somebody repping Talim!

Probably Oof. C'mon ATL!! wtf happened?!

Also we need to get shit goin, cuz from what I've seen there's no definitive Setsuka or Cerv at all.
-Q

Q - You really like this game, don't you? I mean... your love for it is pissing me off. Like really... it is. It's pissing me off because I'm actually envious of how you feel about the game. And I want to see what you see. Really. I do. Because I used to feel the same way about the series as a whole like that once upon a time.

Well, the results are up in the "live updates" thread in tournament aftermath...

1st: thugish_pond
2nd: Kura
3rd: Something-Unique
4th: Ceirnian

RTD lost to something unique in top 8.

Back