1 - Maxou/Jag/Thiry
2 - Keev/Kayane/Varghas

Solo
1 - Scud
2 - Thugish
3 - Malek
4 - Kira

France win World Team Cup against Germany

I let Thugish or someone else said what's happened during the tournament. I just want to say to the foreigner player that It was a pleasure to play with us special Hyrule, Tughish and Rufus, a fucking good Taki xD ! It was really funny to play whit you guys !

Im so sad about lack of hype about WGC. Seems SC has really died. TT

Proper Results for those still interested:
Team 3vs3:
1) Team Burton - Maxou (Setsuka) , JAGTHEGEMINI (Astaroth, Germany), Thiry (Yoshimitsu)
2) Team Rainbow - Keev (Nightmare), Kayane (Xianghua), Varghas (Astaroth)
3-4) Team Nostracosa - Ahriman(Voldo), Sakon(Lizardman, Belgium), Dina(Sophitia)
3-4) Team Nemesis - Akiru(Tira) , Malek(Ivy), Freakysound(Voldo)

Solo
1) Scud (Ivy)
2) Thuggish Pond (Amy)
3) Malek (Ivy)
4) Kira (Cervantes)

Team World Cup
1) France - Keysona (Mitsurugi), Kira (Cervy), Scud (Ivy), Keev (Nightmare), Dina(Sophitia)
2) Germany - JAG(Asta), Kalas (Xianghua), Kappa(Amy), DarkSlayer(Ivy), Docvizzo(Setsuka)
3-4) Last Chance - Gohan (Raphael), Malek (Ivy), Kayane(Xiang), Alex De Lyon (Astaroth), Pantocrator (Siegfried)
3-4) World - Thuggish(Amy, USA), Rufus(Taki, Russia), Furzy(Yoshi, Switzerland), Hyrul (Xiang, UK), Maxou (Setsuka, France)

You can review the video here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/neo-arcadia

I wanted to keep track on this tournament but whenever i checked the stream it was offline. Must be bad timing on my part with the time zones.

Congrats to everyone that played.

SC4 ain't dead, but the interest is surely not what it was. At this point, people are either playing something else or waiting for the next game to come out.

Regardless, I was still hyped for WGC because of the amount of competition that was there. Plus SC4 still had the second most entrants. And that 3 on 3 tournament was very entertaining to watch. Props to everyone who was there and competed.

I wanted to keep track on this tournament but whenever i checked the stream it was offline. Must be bad timing on my part with the time zones.

Congrats to everyone that played.

same here...i awoke each morning to see that i had just missed it. :(

i did get to see some of the 3 on 3 though, and it was very good.

How the heck did team world not place higher??? They are so stacked..... Team France is even more stacked though... o_0 scawy...

Does anyone know how Keev and Keysona placed in Singles? Is there a bracket out?

*sigh* Ivy again... That aside major congrats to Scud for takin it. And congrats to the rest of the placers. Thugish is still causing a few problems for most of the players in france I see.

Keev lost early in the tournament against Maxou and then Neo4Life.
Keysona is 5th, just like Pantocrator.
7th are Maxou and Akire.
Can't remember more.

Team world was stryked by DarkSlayer's Ivy !
The stryke is very fun.

Thuggish was first of his pool.
He beats Keysona (2-0) on his way to the semi final.
He losts to Scud in semi final, 1-2.
Then he beats Keysona again (2-0), Kira (2-0) and me (3-2).
And loosed the great final against Scud again (0-3).

Congrats Scud; taking of the number one spot is a feat, for sure.
And It's good to see the homie Thug place so well. I'm also happy to see Cervantes make top 4, nice, Kira.

lol akire I think you have to teach him some things. Don't be shy about teaching other players who use the same character! Lol

Aw its a pity Keev was knocked out early. Was looking forward to seeing him play :(

Congrats to everyone that kept the soul still burning :)

Mr. Pond, you failed for the last time... in SC4, I know you will find a cheaper char in SC5 lol, Woahhzz should have gone, and we might have seen Ivy place 1,2 and 3, that would have been awful.

Mr. Pond, you failed for the last time... in SC4, I know you will find a cheaper char in SC5 lol, Woahhzz should have gone, and we might have seen Ivy place 1,2 and 3, that would have been awful.

Lol. No, that would be heaven.

The world needs more Ivy, Ivy, Ivy. Maybe next year, or this year if people come to some US tournaments. :-)

Back