You know what really grinds my gears??

I know too many girls that have a baby and are on well-fare before they're even 20 yrs old. "If I have a baby I'll get more food stamps". Stupid, lazy bitches. I wish brothels were legal so these twats could earn their own and pay into the system instead of mooch off it. It's not much different than the predicament they're already in. They got knocked up knowing that it would increase their benefits. No more. Get to work bitches. If you can't find a job then it's off to the brothel for you. You already fucked for state money so that counts as job experience. Now get to it!

People that bring me an engine to rebuild it. Only to tell me "Thats Wrong". Well mutha fucka YOU rebuild it then. Whats that...you cant? Then STFU and let me do my thing asshole.

When Im balls deep into rebuilding something, and the boss wants to come over and interupt me and make me forget to tighten 1 fuckin bolt. Turns out that bolt holds the camshaft in. If you dont tighten it, you blow it up. Happens to me all the FUCKIN time, and this mother fucker wont leave me alone! I cant fuckin stand working for someone else. Only a few more weeks and im telling this mother fucker to eat a dick!

Stupid rice rocket kids that come in and want a 500 horsepower honda. But when I tell them "Thatll be $8000 please" they go "wow really? I thought it would be like a couple hundred bucks." YOU FUCKIN IDIOT! I just wasted 3 hours of homework and parts searching to find what you want. I get paid an insane amount of money an hour that is now wasted and I dont make a fuckin dime. Your engine block will be in the middle of the fuckin street for you to pick up.

Yeah....its one of those days at work!!

That reminds me of when I was in my high school's Harley Davidson program. Every kid thought all you needed to make a car fast was a cold air intake and a turbo that is adjusted to push out way too much PSI. Dude was taking about putting a turbo with 20 PSI in his Honda. >.<

That reminds me of when I was in my high school's Harley Davidson program. Every kid thought all you needed to make a car fast was a cold air intake and a turbo that is adjusted to push out way too much PSI. Dude was taking about putting a turbo with 20 PSI in his Honda. >.<

and those are the EXACT morons im talkin bout. All these "ricky rice racers" need to put down the fuckin magazines, quit listening to other morons in thier "forum" and let me make an engine that will last more than 1 pass down the track.

Put a 20PSI turbo on a stock honda. That will be fuckin funny. I got my panties ALL in a twist today.

I forgot to mention the guy who said learning about carburetors doesn't matter and that you don't need to know about them to work on a Harley. After stating this he talked about how he wanted a '67 Chevelle and how he wanted to put a blower on it. At this point he was starting to annoy me so I told him exactly what a blower does and then talked to him about how poor carburetor maintenance can ruin your car/bike. Then everyone in the room make jokes about it and we called him "carburetor boy" every day since then. We also asked him questions about carburetors daily just for laughs.

Reactions: HRD
^ I made my own air filters for my scooter. The intakes point down so they pick up a lot of road grime. My scootercycle has three air filters and the shop told me I should replace them every 2,000 miles. That's a couple hundred bucks times four or five times a year (including parts and labor). The filters are odd-shaped to make sure there's no way to get OEM parts. So, I cut up a K&N filter into three sizes and put them in the filter frames from Yamaha's filters. Now I ride on a wing and a prayer 'cuz I'm not at all mechanically inclined. I'm just hoping may attempt to save some money doesn't blow up my scooter.
Filtro_Majesty_400_2644777.jpg

Stupid penis-shaped filter. Why can't you be normal?

This idiot in class the other day thought it would be "cool" to get an aftermarket radiator fan, that just so happen to be RED, which matched his red mustang.

He didn't do ANY homework, specifically about the wire diagrams to see what kind of Amps that wire was putting out. (He ended up cutting and splicing the wires because the connections didn't fit), so anyway, 3 days later he started overheating at idling because the wire feeding power to his radiator fan had melted. He ended up putting his old fan back on.

Silly goose! You can't just splice any 2 wires together and call it a day! Look at your wire diagrams! And don't just slap something on your car JUST because it looks cool.

I only really like the 1st gen Mustangs. All the rest are either ugly to me or just "Meh". Hatchback Mustang FTL!!!

Speaking of orders in restaurants...

It really grind my gears when I order something from home and there's something missing or diffrent. But you realize it after the delivery guy is gone, and you wanna eat now. So you have to eat what's in there anyway...

Speaking of orders in restaurants...

It really grind my gears when I order something from home and there's something missing or diffrent. But you realize it after the delivery guy is gone, and you wanna eat now. So you have to eat what's in there anyway...

On the other hand, you sometimes get more then you ordered for the same price by accident. Those times are rare and fantastic.

Back