When Big E puts on an event, everyone comes out from all corners of the globe. Kayane, one of the top 10 Soul Calibur players in the world, takes some time to comment on her experience at Bar Battles, how she got her start with fighting games, and who she's looking forward to play at this years EVO tournament.
1. How are you enjoying Bar Battles and Philadelphia tonight?
2. How did you get your start playing fighting games?
3. How is it like to travel all over the world to compete?
4. Who are you looking forward to playing at EVO and who are the stronger players in the community?
5. Do you see a time where you'll stop playing competitively? What will you do after you're finished competing?