1A Auto-Gi Study

AZYG4LYFE

Play FFRK
I'll update the first post if any corrections + additions are found.
Once info is confirmed I'll tidy up first post as I go along, so it's more presentable

Summary Notes
1A-
  • Hits L (low)
  • Damage: 20
  • Impact: i37 *need to verify*
  • 2B guaranteed for 32dmg
  • Active Gi window F5-14
  • GI's all Horizontal, Vertical High's and Mids, does not GI, kicks, stabs, thrusts
VS Characters
*Note*- List of interrupts, as well as frame traps for 1A will be listed here

Auto GI to H, M, SM, L, and SL for all regular A and B moves, and yes, 1A does come out in i37. Seems the frame window is only an Auto GI from ~2-7, it seems to do nothing after that, but I haven't specifically checked the GI properties.

I was gonna make a similar thread a while back showing all the strings that Dampierre can 1A auto-GI out of, but then I realized that in most of those situations Dampierre has better options such as stepping, ducking, and Just Guarding that would net him better damage than a simple 1A ~ 2B would.

The main exception for me though is against Voldo's 3BB. Although the second hit of it can be stepped or Just Guarded, the timing to do either can sometimes be tricky in the heat of battle, so I usually opt to defend against that move with 1A.

Auto GI to H, M, SM, L, and SL for all regular A and B moves

That's incorrect, it only GI's all vertical and horizontal highs and mids, but not kicks, body attacks, or stabs/thrusts.

Back