236:B hints

Kyam

[09] Warrior
hi, i'm gonna start using cassy, and i'm looking for a hint.
i'm a cervy user; cassy 236:B/ timing is similar to cervy iGDR? B must be pressed at the same time of 4/6 (depends on side)? or slightly later? i still don't get it, thanks.

Hi !
You'll see, 236:/:B is very easy to do, with some practice.
6 and B have to be pressed at the same time, but it seems to be much easier than iGDR. So you shouldn't have some troubles with this stuff.
When I miss it, I do a 3B (it's rare however), so I guess i use to push B very slightly before 6. But concretly, 6 and B at the same time. That's it.

i go for B on the 3 ( or 1 ) of the 236, almost like 236+B . This move has always puzzled me a bit, sometimes i cant get it to save my life, yet sometimes i can spam the crap out of it.
I used to get it more from crouch, but like eggmaster says, just needs practice.

I forgot to add something : I do the 236 very quickly. I don't think the speed is required to success in doing the JF, but it helps me to get the B at the same time as the 6.

Yeah, I agree. But faster doesn't mean harder. I spent a lot of time in practice mode, to master those both JFs, and I got 236:B/ near 100%, and iGDR about 65%, so...

Back