99999 wins & 0 losses hex tool unbreakable auto combo cheating?

LiangHuBBB

[10] Knight
I never call anyone a cheater when I don't
have any solid proof, but in this case.
While I was playing & recording SC5 today
I got vsed this guy. He put me into a block string on the first
round from which I couldn't get out of it.
The second and third round see yourself.
Right after the match I asked a friend of mine who
is a really strong Mitsurugi player and he told
me that this guy is using a hex tool which can create
HP unbreakable and it seems like auto
combo tool assistance as well? I am not too familiar
with stuff like this.

I didn't even know you could play with hex tool characters online.
What does the hex tool exactly do? The stuff Ive mentioned above?

Last edited:
Uh, I don't think Hex does what you think it does. From what I know, it just lets to alter certain CaS pieces you wouldn't be able to otherwise, and to make your character invisible...

He's actually right about Algol. Algol is a hex editor and does use invisible size 1 Algol, but not in this video. Also you can duck the second hit of Algol's 6BBB so the bubble doesn't come out. Superrobot doesn't hex as far as I know.

Hex can also cause attacks to hit full screen

That string he spammed the first round you can duck it. All of the things that he hit you with weren't because of hex edits. Hex editing just edits your safe file, so all he changed was his win rate and the name of his character.

Uh, I don't think Hex does what you think it does. From what I know, it just lets to alter certain CaS pieces you wouldn't be able to otherwise, and to make your character invisible...
Hex editing is just making modifications to binary blobs, it's not limited to specific parts of save files.

I've beaten this guy before but it doesn't show on his record. He is really laggy and some of his move properties are different, but he is a garbage player that thinks 6BBB is a force block and 4BA is safe. He is the epitome of an online Algol even with the hex edits.

God of an Algol? Never have I seen such God of an Algol skills in my entire SC life. n.n I cannot stop repeating the vid at 00:20 because of the godly skills he displays. 1:11 makes me look away, with tears.

Last edited:
Hex edits don't exactly do anything that can cause something as drastic as you say it can. Its purely for looks, and style changes (like making Kilik use the Kali Yuga all the time). The only things that a person can do for an advantage are: character sizes and invisibility. The size problem only occurs with Algol, since he can use an insta kill combo with a certain size using a large amount of meter only available to a hex edit. I don't know about other characters though. For the most part, hex edit customs can be treated just the same as a created character. I have only seen of one case where it went beyond, in which someone modded and successfully imported SC4 Amy into Soul calibur 5, complete with style. But! he couldn't take her online, and certain moves corrupted the game play. Also, I've beaten this Algol player before, he lags as much as a one bar in SC4.

It doesn't have to stop at just hex editing. If someone wants to be an even bigger faggot they can do shit like jtag.

I have only seen of one case where it went beyond, in which someone modded and successfully imported SC4 Amy into Soul calibur 5, complete with style. But! he couldn't take her online, and certain moves corrupted the game play. Also, I've beaten this Algol player before, he lags as much as a one bar in SC4.
That wasn't hex editing though, that was jtagging, or whatever you want to call that...
It doesn't have to stop at just hex editing. If someone wants to be an even bigger faggot they can do shit like jtag.
True, but no mods will load on your opponents side, so anything that would effect gameplay would just cause a de-sync or crash the game, and anything else wouldn't be visible to your opponent anyway.

Back