A personal experience in online mode.

Lazy Garou

[10] Knight
Well, I've had ups and downs in the online part of the game, I'm not that good, but I least put up a decent fight once in a while.

I've met decent people who are exemplars of good sportsmanship, and rotten apples that even if few, they are as loud as an army.

I've found people who act strange and even feel weirded out when you say something genuinely positive. Like they never got any positivity in their lives.

I've found people who act superior just because they have a high win rate, I don't even know how sad their lives must be.
I've found people who play by strange rules that they don't tell until the fight ends.

I've found people who really want other people who want to enjoy the game as much as them and you can see it in their comments.
People who you connect with even if there are language barriers and appreciate.

lately I feel the connection issues are getting worse by the day and fewer and fewer people log in, and the ones that log in the most are the rotten apples, and I feel it's just better to move on.

Anyway I'm not complaining, maybe in the future I'll play again, just seems like it's time to put it away for a while.

peace.

lately I feel the connection issues are getting worse by the day and fewer and fewer people log in, and the ones that log in the most are the rotten apples, and I feel it's just better to move on.
As Gen would say:
gen-taunt1.gif
"We begin dying the moment we are born. There is no escaping this truth."

Just when I wanted to ask a question on a particular online player, this thread pops up. Great. I just wanted to ask, what is your "experience" with pedro_naoki? He just sits in the global colosseo all the time and usually is being a major asshole. He challenged me a few times, I denied and told him I won't fight cause I'd get my ass wrecked (I mean he has over 10000 wins and I just around 160 ffs). He threw me away as trash and coward, he literally called me that. Some time later, he challenged me and I accepted, just to obviously get my ass handed to me and be pronounced trash yet again. Yesterday he challenged me again, he probably forgot he fought me
(-_-). Well I asked him to fight Sieg vs. Sieg, and I kicked his ass. Twice. The same happened with Natsu vs. Natsu, I also won twice. So, I don't know ifthere was something wrong with me yesterday, or he's that easy to beat when using the same style?

Just when I wanted to ask a question on a particular online player, this thread pops up. Great. I just wanted to ask, what is your "experience" with pedro_naoki? He just sits in the global colosseo all the time and usually is being a major asshole. He challenged me a few times, I denied and told him I won't fight cause I'd get my ass wrecked (I mean he has over 10000 wins and I just around 160 ffs). He threw me away as trash and coward, he literally called me that. Some time later, he challenged me and I accepted, just to obviously get my ass handed to me and be pronounced trash yet again. Yesterday he challenged me again, he probably forgot he fought me
(-_-). Well I asked him to fight Sieg vs. Sieg, and I kicked his ass. Twice. The same happened with Natsu vs. Natsu, I also won twice. So, I don't know ifthere was something wrong with me yesterday, or he's that easy to beat when using the same style?

pedro_naoki is just one of those players who thinks he's hot shit with high stats but has lackluster skills in reality, beaten him before and then he doesn't accept anymore rematch invites.

Stats are meaningless, Remember that.

Only ever really played this game with friends since late 2012, definitely made the experience a million times more fun that way :D. Good times.

Playing people you come across randomly tends to be a miserable headache. Get tired of hearing people demand 5 win passes, complain about "tryharding" etc.

its as bad as the "no mic, no fight" lobbies...and then the ghetto-French scene with their "no French-no fight" lobbies...but overall colloseo is a breeding ground for cancer

You just gotta troll them Zero. Back when I played regularly, I got bored one day and decided to do something different....

I made a fat bald yellow Voldo custom.

Then I hex'd the names to say "Silvomar the yellow bellied coward"

Or any players name really. The reactions... omg. That was so damn funny.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
You just gotta troll them Zero. Back when I played regularly, I got bored one day and decided to do something different....

I made a fat bald yellow Voldo custom.

Then I hex'd the names to say "Silvomar the yellow bellied coward"

Or any players name really. The reactions... omg. That was so damn funny.

Back