A question about 6k2_8...

HeresYourReply

[08] Mercenary
Im not sure if its common knowledge or not, but NM has a secret move...

6K2 and 6K8. It's like doing the facepunch except hitting down or up right before it hits. It opens his palm and smacks them. It also glitches out moves after it because his hand doesn't reset (You can have him holding his sword in NSS with an open palm). Pretty fast input but you can buffer it easily. Player side doesnt matter. Up punch is one move and down punch is one move, regardless of side (he opens his fingers different in either)

The thing is... I have no idea what it's for. It does less damage, its slightly slower, and basically the same range (maybe slightly more). It has the same counter hit and still hits high. It doesnt leave you with advantage. And his 4A+B unblockable does slightly less damage with his hand glitched out (wtf?).

So my question is... What's it for?

EDIT: He also very audibly says "DIE!" but I think the same audio clip is used with his normal 6K.

Well, there was a thread about this move a while back. In it, someone gave a pretty good explanation of it...

Its to play rock/paper/scissors. I believe 6k8 is paper, 6k is rock, and 6k2 is scissors.

That makes a lot of sense when you look at them... That may be right. Does anything happen when two NM's clash with them?

Uhhhhhhh, I'm not sure. I never bothered testing it against two Nightmares actually. I basically just labeled the move as "LOL" and moved on.

Uhhhhhhh, I'm not sure. I never bothered testing it against two Nightmares actually. I basically just labeled the move as "LOL" and moved on.

Ill let you know shortly...

Result: Nope :( We just smack eachother in the face both directions. I guess it is just for an online minigame.

Back