A SORRY NOTICE!!!!!!

Kilik_21

[08] Mercenary
Hello, my name is Kilik_21.
I was a while back not to dissimilar from alot of guys known as scrubs...... or nooBs. And when i was in this god awful "Phase" I was in some wired way under the impression that I was good on soul Calibur. Now i know alot of people will be reading this thinking "What the hell has this got to do with anything relevent to the Kilik: SA?!" Well I will tell you: I am here to make a formal and public apology to one person in paticular, I hear-by Apologize to SOMETHING_UNIQUE. A while back I got told to look at some vids of him in action. And upon doing this I thought to myself that he wasn't very good!! I know now that this thought and the statement that I put on 8wayrun is compleatly wrong. I have since gotten better on Soul 4 I have been to tournaments and I have had multiple casuals with the likes of SYNRAII, HYRUL, and KALAS..... to name a few. These are good players and i would like to consider myself just as good. So SOMETHING_UNIQUE If you ever see or read this thread. I now understand more about the game and more as a top level player, enough to swallow my pride and come online and say that i am very sorry to you for my comments.

That is all thank you for reading.

Reactions: LP
Back