Aeon SA: Directory & Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slade

[14] Master
qd26aYA.jpg

The rules of the Aeon Soul Arena are as follows:
1.) Feel free to ask questions. SAs exist to help people learn the character. If you can't find the answer to your question through a quick use of the search feature, feel free to toss me a PM asking it and I'll be glad to help you.

2.) If you have any questions related to SCV that aren't specific to Aeon, I'd suggest you check out the stickied threads at the Tactics subforum.

3.) No flaming, tier talk, or other such nonsense. We're Aeon players united by a common cause: ringing out the rest of the SCV cast. Cooperation is key.

4.) Creating threads in this place will only result in them getting deleted. The SA is a place to gather/distribute technical information or getting your questions answered. If you can't contain your excitement about the idea of incarnating a badass Lizard, keep it for the casual forums. The present threads pretty much cover anything you would need to know about playing Aeon and are being updated frequently.​

Aeon's frame data is located here.
Frame data discussion is integrated directly into the wiki, so no thread is required in the SA.

Old updates will be archived in this post.
Updates: 2013-07-25
  • Added Raphael to the Punishment Reference. Created a new banner for this thread.
Updates: 2013-07-24
  • Added Algol and Ezio to the Punishment Reference.
Updates: 2013-01-04
  • Frame Data and Frame Data Discussion threads have been deleted as the new Wiki Discussion pages renders them obsolete.
Updates: 2012-12-02
Updates: 2012-11-22
  • Added Natsu to the Punishment Reference. Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Added a header image to this thread.
Updates: 2012-11-16
  • Added Astaroth and Hilde to the Punishment Reference.
Updates: 2012-11-10
  • Updated Herpetology 101: A Guide to Aeon slightly. Guide is now over 10,000 words in length!
Updates: 2012-11-06
  • Added Yoshimitsu to the Punishment Reference.
Updates: 2012-11-03
  • Updated the wiki.
Updates: 2012-10-24
  • Updated the original post in the General Discussion thread. I think 10 months is more than long enough to have *placeholder* as the subject.
  • Updated the original post in the Punishment List Discussion thread, as the current punishment reference sticky has a different URL.
  • Added Dampierre to the Punishment Reference.
Updates: 2012-10-23
  • Updated the wiki a bit. (FC A is i12 and TCs F1-7)
Updates: 2012-09-18
  • Added Voldo to the punishment list.
Updates: 2012-09-16
  • Added Aeon to the punishment list.
  • Added Xiba to the punishment list.
Updates: 2012-09-15
  • Added Z.W.E.I. to the Punishment List.
  • Added Viola to the Punishment List.
  • Added Alpha Patroklos to the Punishment List. (12-9-17)
Updates: 2012-09-15
  • Added Pyrrha Omega to the punishment list.
Updates: 2012-09-13
  • Added Mitsurugi to the Punishment List.
  • Added Nightmare to the Punishment List.
Updates: 2012-09-12
  • Updated and confirmed guard burst values in the Wiki.
  • Updated TC frames in the wiki.
Updates: 2012-09-08
Updates: 2012-09-07

Last edited:
Updates: 2015-05-06
Updates: 2014-11-25
  • Add entries to the combo sticky for 6B BE → 66A combos discovered by Reptile recently. Special thanks to DIME for testing the damage on the 4B and WR K combos for me, and to Reptile for discovering the combo
  • Sort this archive into ascending order (newest first), normalized the date format to ISO-8601

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back