Am I the only one who

I didn't know that either, then again I'm not a Tira expert, and she isn't my main either so....
But it's still pretty illuminating of you to share that to us. I'm sure there are many people who don't know about this.

it does it to 4B+K (WL ) too with 4B+K:6. 6B+K 4 (WS or AS) has been known because it was an actual command in SC3 i dont know about SC2 though. WS 6 is new i think in SC4. but is already known(well at least i know)

Hmm, may have to try it. Tira is one of the few I haven't fiven an honest try to learn. Right now I'm trying to learn to play Maxi (actually learning his crap, not buttonmashing). He's actually a load of fun to play as. I'm suddenly glad he made it to SCV.

Tira might be next after I get at least semi-decent as Maxi. I aim high, I know.

So is 4B+K:6 an officially confirmed move for her? Are people still able to avoid WL A by backstepping if so? I can't test this due to my ps3 being broken....

um thats not what i was trying to say. I stated there was a 4B+K:6 in this thread. I have onl ytold one person about it aside from this thread and that was zeroeffect. Idk if it was already known though.

WL isnt good for some people because of all of its options being avoided by backstepping and crouching.

What i would like to know if WL 6 (4B+K:6) actually make the WL moves viable due to the shorter leap distance and WL A and maybe WL K will hit even if the opponent tries to backstep.....?

um thats not what i was trying to say. I stated there was a 4B+K:6 in this thread. I have onl ytold one person about it aside from this thread and that was zeroeffect. Idk if it was already known though.

WL isnt good for some people because of all of its options being avoided by backstepping and crouching.

What i would like to know if WL 6 (4B+K:6) actually make the WL moves viable due to the shorter leap distance and WL A and maybe WL K will hit even if the opponent tries to backstep.....?
WL:6 A canot be avoided with one backstep ,but can be avoided with continuous backstepping

Back