An Apology letter to you all (By Mitalius)

Mitalius

BoW To MeH
Okay, for those who don't know me, I'm Mitalius, been a member of this forum since July of 2010, and huge fan of the Soul Calibur series. But for those who do, Like PartyWolf, YINKAMIYOUKAI, AlexJ, and ZERO(IDK if that's how your name is spelled, or if it is in fact your name), I've come to the realization that I've acted like a complete jerk in the chat box, and I honestly believe that it wasn't right. I've been going through some tough times at home, and it wasn't right for me to take it all out on you. I really don't have much else to say, so I will go with this...I'm sincerely sorry for acting like a complete prick. Forgive? :3 thanks.

Okay, for those who don't know me, I'm Mitalius, been a member of this forum since July of 2010, and huge fan of the Soul Calibur series. But for those who do, Like PartyWolf, YINKAMIYOUKAI, AlexJ, and ZERO(IDK if that's how your name is spelled, or if it is in fact your name), I've come to the realization that I've acted like a complete jerk in the chat box, and I honestly believe that it wasn't right. I've been going through some tough times at home, and it wasn't right for me to take it all out on you. I really don't have much else to say, so I will go with this...I'm sincerely sorry for acting like a complete prick. Forgive? :3 thanks.

Heh. You're not the only one who has problems dude. Even Christians such as myself have issues. No one is exempt. The more I live, the more I understand: Some want gospel. Some don't. Either way, it has to be preached via being yourself.

My point however is everyone argues with one another to the point of not wanting to be friends. However if you remain chill to understand that's how ____ is, you have an opportunity to gain a friend. The amount of times I argued on things with certain people on this site is natural for me to go through, but it always hurts like hell. Even more so that you're trying not to be desperate to help someone that doesn't want your help and/or see your point of view.

It's like being Superman. You just can't force your way even though you're capable of doing so. There are times you got to drop the pride and realize what are you arguing for. To conclude, tons of relationships will fail without communication. No one can claim to be a real friend if they haven't argued with them. You my friend outshine all fake Christians and even real ones for displaying something very heroic in my eyes. Consider this quote that an old friend of mine said: With chaos comes clarity.

Back