Analyzation of Jimbonators NEC Rap

Alex.J

[14] Master
For everyone who don't know, the great Jimbonator came out with an amazing rap about NEC. I have listened to this song multiple times and decided to pick it apart piece by piece. I aim to get into the core beauty of this musical masterpiece.

Introduction:

Like all great rap songs that proceeded this one, it starts off with a shout-out. Jimbonator shouts out TITANSQUAD420SWAG. For anyone unfamiliar with TITANSQUAD420SWAG, TITANSQUAD is an inspirational group of heroes from 8wayrun: Hates, Marginal, Alex J, Fenris Zero, Party Wolf, Jimbonator, and IdleMind. So essentially TITANSQUAD is Jimbonator's crew. Crew shout-outs are an essential element to rap songs. He then explains that we never left the game. This is a clear reminder that TITANSQUAD is eternal and better than everyone else.

Jimbonator then proceeds into hype-manning his own song. Jimbonator is so versatile he doesn't need a Flava Flav to hype his song. He is manly enough to do it himself.

Verses/Body of the song:

This is where Jimbonator shines as a rapper. He does the most fundamental and important part of rap. He completely rips off someones idea. His lyrics are a collection of horrible poems written by Xeph. Normally in the rap game, when a rapper covers or copies something. It usually tends to be worse. But since Jimbonator is such a master of rap, he turns these shitty poems into a true work of art. Not only does he spit hot fire while rhyming. He decides to show off his insane rapping speed. Only Twista, Busta Rhymes, and Jimbonator can rap that fast. It is said that he taught the other two rappers how to rap fast. He is clearly the master of this style and shows it flawlessly on this track. Not only does he rap fast, but he grunts and adds random sounds effects while rapping. People thought Busta Rhymes was the first to start this, but again, it was Jimbonator. It's a true delight to hear a master in his own element.

Conclusion/Ending:

Let's face it, one of the best endings of any rap song ever. He starts to grunt more and get more hype. It's crescendo of manliness as he gets closer and closer to the end. The way he says "DRUM DRUM DRUUUUUUUUMMM" shows how intense and powerful the rap game is. All his pain, struggle, and accomplishments are put into one simple word. But through true expression, it is clear to understand the complexity and emotions set behind such a simple word. At the very end, he gets straight to the point. "GO TO NEC, FUCK". He drives this point straight to the heart. NEC's tournament will have record numbers thanks to Jimbonator.

A Special Thanks:

I would like to thank Jimbonator for creating such an amazing work of art. It really speaks to the soul and I hope everyone enjoys it.

yall mothafuckas need jesus.jpg

Back