And the trophy for the most annoying treasure goes to...

Gegliosch

[09] Warrior
lvl 49: Don't miss vs invisible, ducking, sidestepping, spacing opponents...

Is there any cheap way to get this?

I actually got this on my first play through spamming Asty's :1::(A)::B:, and I didn't even know that was the objective when I did it.

Pick Siggy. 66B over and over. It works most of the time.

Thanks, I'll try that first, sounds easy enough.

The one where you have to ring out everyone, but they're like immune to ring out A and immune to throws.

I never had any problems with ring out tasks. I used Yun for all the treasures (except lvl 49) and his a and b throws are enough to ring out almost everything. I can't remember a single stage where your opponents are completely immune to throws.

The only ring out objective I've ever really had a problem with completing is when the opponent's health is so low that I kill them first. I'm really not good at playing with inhibitions like holding back so.

Siggy's 66b did it for me. It still took me about 30 trys though... Zas loves his step.

That's it, I finally completed the treasures and I will never ever set foot in the tower of lost sanity again.
Seriously, the AI in later levels is more annoying than online mashers with a 1 connection. When it starts using combos involving 3-4 characters I always feel like smashing my xbox. It took me 2 days to find out how to trick the insane AI on level 58.
Most frustrating single player experience I've ever had in a fighting game.

:B:
How do you do a 10+ combo? My siegfried certainly can't do it.

i'll give you a ten hitter... kinda easy....

pick yoshimitsu....

REF A
nvm lol

just push this

4B+K he goes into his REF stance, hit A its a trip then follow up with 6A+B,B,B,B then do another 6A+B,B,B,B then finish it with 3B for ten hits....

so combo is as follows

REF:A: 6:A:+:B:,:B:,:B:,:B: 6:A:+:B:,:B:,:B:,:B: 3:B:

Do it fast or they will tech roll..... Lata

Back