Applications for bK

LP

Premium Member
Honestly, was just trying to think of a way to breathe some life into this forum. But, honestly, I've always felt that X's wakeup was a bit weak (FC 3B is a bit too linear for me) and usually resort to just using A+K mixups on wakeup, but the last time I actually tried grinding with X (honestly...about 9 months ago...been in Afghanistan since Jan...) I tried applying :b(K):. I also tried applying it with X's many CH stuns, but can't remember it working too well anywhere.

Anyway, I remember it having a lift property and being able to be comboed into a second :b(K):, but, in addition to just plan having to be unbelievably close for it to connect, I remember that it just flat out wouldn't connect sometimes.

Now, I'm not sure what type of guys you play with, but I know most of the things I usually use for wakeup end up getting side-rolled, which was made this move get my interest in the first place (other than, you know, never seeing anyone actually use it). Anyway, does anyone know how to actually EFFECTIVELY apply this move or is it just there for show?

Honestly, was just trying to think of a way to breathe some life into this forum. But, honestly, I've always felt that X's wakeup was a bit weak (FC 3B is a bit too linear for me) and usually resort to just using A+K mixups on wakeup, but the last time I actually tried grinding with X (honestly...about 9 months ago...been in Afghanistan since Jan...) I tried applying :b(K):. I also tried applying it with X's many CH stuns, but can't remember it working too well anywhere.

Anyway, I remember it having a lift property and being able to be comboed into a second :b(K):, but, in addition to just plan having to be unbelievably close for it to connect, I remember that it just flat out wouldn't connect sometimes.

Now, I'm not sure what type of guys you play with, but I know most of the things I usually use for wakeup end up getting side-rolled, which was made this move get my interest in the first place (other than, you know, never seeing anyone actually use it). Anyway, does anyone know how to actually EFFECTIVELY apply this move or is it just there for show?

I use it after FC3:bB:. It scoops them off the ground from the stun and has ringout potential.

Yea, it's nice if they're by the edge, lying down and you want to ring them out but other than that, no. As for comboing it into a second B~K, I can't do it. I also see no other further uses for it.

Back