Astaroth: Attack the Soul Gauge

Even playing Asta for SG damage is generally different, because you lessen the emphasis on his C-throws. And this is because everytime you push or throw your opponent out of range, you will be throwing out moves like A+B or 44B for SG damage instead of getting in close for throw pressure.

And i think is where you and I differ, Grant it, i haven't REALLY tested the new stuff i have because everyone here in SA dropped SC. or pretty much did. So me actually getting human tests won't be until This saturday. Hopefully if everything works the way i want it to, you might to get to see what i'm talkin about.

Basically, you're appling his SG pressure to now add a 3rd choice for a mix-up option, leaving your opponet more vunerable to make a mistake....

but again...*sigh* we'll see soon enough

Well I am mostly comparing my Asta to KrayzieCD's. He Grabs a lot and tries to maintain a certain range for that kinda of pressure. Me I barely ever command throw, I emphasize a lot of keeping my opponent out of range and flashing red.

then it would be my honor to Mirror Match you. FT5, show up at this tournament and we'll make it happen. Actually FT10 would be better.

I have my own aganda for asking you this, but it's been years since the last time we actually got to sit down and play....This isn't a MM, but this is a great learning experience

To all asta players...let's place more emphasis on this thread along with new ones.

So, let's combine all SG setups/traps that you've done to where we can see the pros/cons on asta's SG game. Also, please post if you're serious don't post dumb things like

"asta has no CF game" or "his game is weak, just throw and bullrush"

Thanks

Back