Awesome Tiras

Some of the CAS I saw, I didn't feel it.

Some should have been altered a bit more.

Some were a little gaudy.

I give up on u ppl, u all have the strangest tastes and obviously mine aren't up to ur tastes. Take these things down since they don't attract anyones eyes. If you want to see them fight me then.

You sure don't take constructive criticism well. And why are you giving up? If you knew me long enough, you'd know that I'm practically the nice and sometimes harshly blunt guys that usually respects people unconditionally.

When I don't feel custom, I feel it could be better.

When something should have been altered more, that means I'm getting indecisive and picky.

When something feels a little gaudy, then I usually think it's not really me.

As I mentioned before, these are just my honest opinions. I'm not really fond of lying to someone, Rikkugrl25.

But in any case, I always welcome more posts of CAS to give me more ideas.

-Pocky Yoshi

P.S. I will steal a custom. Or you could request your top 3 favorite customs in my little comic.

I understand criticism but what I want is people's opinion about specific CaS's that I've made not just "oh these are great" or general comments about all of them. I'm looking for what they like about individual ones and why they like them or why they don't like them. Maybe I should've explained myself better.

Not to be a jerk, but there's so many to even pick lol. I can't particularly pick an absolute favorite out of here. I'm indecisive.

I only liked this and the one with black armored Hilde.
http://8wayrun.com/attachments/8cas-jpg.5321/

Appealing color combination for my second pick. The first one is great because it's a realistic touch (black Renaissance armor).

Most of them were tacky and didn't like the color choices. I also don't know what to make of all the lizardmen. They just look like dinosaurs to me and you can't really work with them like the others.

Edit: You asked for specific, so I gave my opinions.

I went through your pics again and I'm quite fond of that gold/white/black Cass. I'll just take that...

Back